Chapter 5

I wake up with a major head-ace. What happened?? I sit up to find the pain in my head shoot through my back. I fight through the pain and walk towards the kitchen. I find Zayn cooking food, so I walk quietly.

He turns around and hugs me. "Owe Zayn." I mumble as he hugs me way to tight. "Sorry so how are you feeling?" "Okay I have some pain in my head what happened?" "Nothing how should I know." He said quickly; to quickly.

"I know you know what happened." I said rolling my eye. "Nothing happened don't worry about it." He said giving me some pills. I take them and start trying to find out what happened.

"You cain't expect me to wake up with a head-ace and not try to find out what happened." I said rolling my eyes. "I said don't worry about it!" He yelled causing me to jump a little.

"Well someone's pmsing." I said rolling my eyes again going to my room. Shouldn't I be the one pmsing and not him? What ever I am tired of his cute face. Wait did I just say cute? No of course I didn't. It just my head-ace talking.

I lay down and curl up in the covers. I start to fall asleep when Zayn comes in. "Are you hungry food is ready?" "No I'm good." I mumble starting to get cold. "Are you okay Bella?" He asked slightly worried. Aw his worried face is so hot.

He comes up to me and puts his hand on my forehead. "Your cold." He said with a sigh. "Wow thanks for stating the obvious." I mumble trying to get worm. He kisses my forehead and starts to walk off, but I grab his hand. "Can you cuddle with me?"

He looks like he's thinking then gets beside me. I get closer to him and put my arms around him. "Your worm." I mumble into his chest. He starts playing with my hair till I slowly fall asleep.

*Zayn's p.o.v*

Isabella's fell asleep with me playing with her hair. I am pretty sure she is sick, and I don't just mean a cold. She asked to cuddle with me not that I mind. Maybe she is starting to like me. I am glad I found her that one day at the boxing match.

~~Next Day~~

*Isabella's p.o.v*

I wake up still feeling a little stuffy. I find Zayn in my bed with me so I am warm. I couch a little and snuggle back into him. After a while he starts to stir and his eyes pop open. "Morning love." He says smiling a little. "Morning." I say coughing a little.

"Aw your sick lets get you some medison." Zayn said slightly laughing. What is so funny about being sick? Nothing at all! I shake my head no and run away from him. I go to his room and lay down. I hear him looking for me until I fall asleep.

**Zayn's p.o.v**

I walk into my room to find Isabella asleep in my bed. She looks so adorable even when she's sick. Well so far she has been acting like a like kid. Who knew she could get hotter? I just laugh at her childness and lay beside her. She imediatlies puts her arms around me in her sleep.

[A/N: I tried to put more of Zayn's p.o.v]