Chapter 15

*Isabella's p.o.v*

I woke up to loud banging outside the door. I groaned and rolled over. "Bella open the door I know your in there." Zayn said still banging on the door. I sighed knowing he wasn't going to leave without me at least saying something to him.

I got up and answered the door. Zayn walked in looking like a hot mess and Harry followed him awkwardly. "I thought I told you to keep him away from me." I said looking at Harry. "Sorry he just kinda got away from me." He said pouting.

"It's fine now stop pouting you look like a kitten." I said rolling my eyes at him. "I do not look like a kitten!" Harry said defending himself. "Hello her boyfriend is right here I am trying to talk to her." Zayn said waving him arms franticly.

"You better be glad I haven't demoted you to my ex." I said rolling my eyes at him. "Please don't break up with me I want to make things right." He said. "And how do you plan on doing that?" I asked curiously. "I'll show you le-"

"Wait Isabella I just remembered Zayn needs to go practice if he doesn't leave right now he will be late his match is coming soon." Harry said dragging Zayn out of the room. Well that was strange.

~

*Harry's p.o.v*

"Harry what the fuck man!" Zayn said pissted. "You are about late for your boxing practice." I shrugged as I drove us to the building. "I was about to make it up to her." He groaned.

"Well you should not have kissed a random girl in the first place and you need to practice." I said rolling my eyes at him. "Well take me back." He groaned. "Sorry we are about there anyways." I sighed.

"Take me the fuck back." Zayn yelled. "No not shut your ass up before I make you." I yelled back. Zayn grabbed the steering wheel trying to turn us around. "Zayn stop befo-" The next thing I remember is flipping over and blacking out from the impact.