Chapter 8

*Zayn's p.o.v*

"Come on mate your going to need to punch harder than that if your going to go up against Sam." Harry said trying to help me.

I keep pushing myself to punch hard. I need to win this match if Isabella is going to be there.

"Punch the dang bag like Sam just flirted with me!" Isabella yelled.

I channeled my inner anger and punched the bag. The next thing I know the bag fell off of the chains and landed with a loud Thud.

"Dang man you just broke it." Harry said laughing.

"Well you said to punch harder." I said shrugging.

"Okay take a break while we get this fixed."Harry said leaving.

"Better?" I asked Isabella.

"Better." She says nodding her head.

~~

We finally got home from my practice and I am worn out. I plop myself on the couch and I just stay there. I hear Bella walking in and I just lay there. The next thing I know she's sitting on me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanted to watch tv and your taking up the whole seat." Isabella says wiggling her butt a little.

"Come here."

I moved on my side and let her lay right beside me. I put my arm around her and put my face in her neck.

"Ew stop that you need a shower."

"Do I do i really?" I asked making her shiver a bit.

"Yes now go take a shower." She says getting up and leaving.

Well then.