Chapter 16

*Isabella's p.o.v*

"Hello is this Isabella?" Some lady asked me on the phone. "Yes mam this is she." I said. "Well there seems to have been an accident Zayn Malik was in it and so was Harry Styles." "What what hospital?" I asked quickly.

"Saint Claris'." She said. "Okay thanks." I said quickly hanging up the phone. I quickly got dressed only falling on my face one time. I hailed a taxi and told him where I was going. "Here's your money and tip." I said quickly leaving.

"I'm here to see Harry Styles and Zayn Malik." I told the guy at the desk. "I'm sorry only relatives are aloud to see them right now." He said with a board expression. "I'm Harry Styles' sister and Zayn Malik's fiancee now tell me where are they!" I said giving him a death glare.

"Oh sorry mam Harry Styles room 21b Zayn Malik room 43b." I rolled my eyes at him and decided to visit Harry first because his room is closer.

I slowly get to Harry's room and I walk in. I see Harry and he's laying there with needles connected to him. I cringe a bit at the needles and I set down a bear I got him. "I'll be back latter." I told Harry even though he was sleeping.

I make my way to Zayn's room and I ran into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking." I told the guy I ran into. "It's fine love here let me help you up." He said holding out his hand. I took his hand and he lifted me up off the ground.

"I'll be seeing you around." He said winking and walking off. Who was that? Oh well, I finally get to Zayn's room and I slowly open the door. "Oh hey Isabella." Zayn said smiling. "I didn't know you were up." I said awkwardly. "I'm socked you are visiting." Zayn admitted.

"Zayn even if we are broken up you will always be in my heart." I told him. "You are the most amazing person I have ever met I don't know why I had to get drunk and screw everything up." "It's okay Zayn." I said getting in his bed and cuddling in his side.