Chapter 9

*Zayn's p.o.v*

Today is the big day. The day I fight Sam. Harry and I have done nothing but work. Isabella is coming to the fight and is sitting in the front row. "Zayn fight starts in thirty seconds." Harry says walking in. I put on the tape and get ready.

"Time to go Zayn!" The man yells leaving. "See you at your corner." Harry says leaving. They start playing my normal song and I wait a few seconds. I start to walk out and everyone cheers.

Some other music starts playing and everyone goes silent. Sam walks out with a smirk on his face. I look around and find Bella looking at Sam. She finally looks at me and mouths remember your training.

I gave her a slight nod and stand by Harry. "Standing in this corner Zayn Malik." The announcer says. Everyone claps and cheers. "And in this corner Sam Johnson." Everyone claps and we get ready to hear the bell.

Ring ring

We start to walk in a circle waiting for the other to strike. Sam finally went in for the punch. He hit me in the stomach as I punch him in the jaw. His head went to the side and he quickly recovered from the blow. He swung at me and barley missed.

I go for another blow and missed. He takes the opportunity to hit me in my ribs. I stumble back and he punches me again. I fall down and he starts punching me repeatedly hit me in the face. I tried to protect my face.

Bring

I walk to my corner and Harry gives me some water. I gargle it and spit it in the bucket. "You got this Zayn." Isabella said standing by Harry. "Remember your training." Harry said I nodded and went back to the middle of the ring. "Was that your girlfriend? She's hot." Sam said smirking.

"To bad she's mine." I said. "Really you didn't kiss her like you were dating. I know I would kiss her every time I see her." He said as he winked in Bella's direction. "You know if I were you I'de shut up." I try to punch him. "You missed the punch like you missed kissing that hot girl." He laughed.

"She mine!" I said almost yelling. I start punching him leaving him no time to fight back. I kept punching him until he was on the ground. I never gave Sam anytime to punch all he could do was try to block the hits as I repeatedly punched him.

Bring

I head to my side and Harry is smirking. "What are you smirking at?" I asked. "I could hear you guys." He said as he laughed a little. "What's so funny about that?" I asked frowning. "He made himself lose by talking about Isabella," He explained, "Now remember what he said and punch the shit out of him."

We met in the middle getting ready for the last round. Both of us bleeding for the hits we have received from the other. I decide to go in for the hits. I used the same method as when he made me mad. He stumbles back a bit and punches back.

He starts punching me and I walk to the end of the ring. I punch him in the middle of his punch and he smirks. "Lover boy has a punch." He said as he laughed. He started to punch me until I started bleeding more.

"Awe is wittle Zaynie looking his toughness." Sam laughed. "Shut up!" I yelled punching him as hard as I could. He stumbled back and fell with a loud thud. Everyone cheered as he fell.

Bring

"I knew you could do it babe." Isabella said hugging me. I flinched a bit at the pain but hugged back anyways. "Thanks now lets get me cleaned up." I said kissing her.