Chapter 2

Hey again! Thank you for sticking around and reading this story if you still are! Hopefully you've been enjoying most of it if you have stuck around. So without further ado, here's chapter 2 (Oh yeah,I just rhymed)

Lauren's POV
I actually wake up this morning before the alarm on my phone and before Uncle B coming in to be my back up alarm. I stretch as I sit up in bed and hear some of my muscles pop and crack. After stretching I lazily make my way to the bathroom to take a shower to help me wake up more. I turn on the water and make sure it's hot enough before stripping. Everything was going fine until I finally noticed something. There was something dangling in between my legs. I looked down and screamed because there was a penis where my vagina should be. I hopped out the shower and looked in the mirror and then let out another scream. There was a dude looking back at me from the mirror. I still had green eyes, they were just a different shade and my hair was now brown and curly. I also had a little stubble going on. I kept feeling my face to make sure this was real. It was. What the actual fuck?

"Lauren is everything alright?And what the hell are you doing up this early?" Whoops, forgot Uncle B would be up around this time. How the fuck do I explain this?

"Lauren I really don't want to because it's weird but I will come in there if I have to! Are you okay?" Uncle B was starting to sound worried. I guess it's best just to show him. I took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door.

Uncle B happened to be looking down when I first opened the door. "You had me worried for a minute there kid, I thought-", then he looked up and his eyes widened immediately,"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? I WILL CALL THE COPS ON YOUR ADMITTINGLY HANDSOME ASS! AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NAKED IN MY HOUSE? I SWEAR TO JE-"

"UNCLE B STOP YELLING AT ME! I'M LAUREN!" Yeah this first attempt isn't probably going to work but we'll see how it goes.

"REALLY CAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED MY NIECE DIDN'T HAVE A DAMN PENIS! NOT THAT I CHECK THAT, I JUST GO BY WHAT HER PARENTS TELL ME!" Uncle B has really got to stop yelling, it's too early for that shit.

"Can you please stop yelling, it's way too early for that shit and I am Lauren!" I try telling him again.

"Fine I'll stop yelling but only because my throat was starting to hurt, not because you told me to. And do you really think I believe that you are my little niece? I'm calling th-" I cut him off.

"If I wasn't Lauren, then how would I know that you cried like a bitch during the part in the SpongeBob movie where they dry up when you took me to see it when I was younger. You were the loudest one in the theater crying." My new voice scared me at first because it was the first time I actually paid attention to it.

Uncle B's eyes widened, "Holy shitballs, you are Lauren. How the hell did this happen?"

"I told you so", I took a second to stick my tongue out at him, " and I have no idea how this happened. I'm pretty sure I went to bed a girl. All I know is when I looked down in the shower I saw a penis and it freaked me out."

"Yeah speaking of which, you might want to put a towel around that." Uncle B awkwardly pointed that out right when I feel a slight breeze. Blushing, I quickly grab a towel and wrap it around my waist.

I looked him in the eyes ,"We never speak of this extremely awkward moment, agreed?" This definitely goes on the list of my top ten awkwardest moments.

"Agreed. So what are you going to do about this situation?"

"I have no idea. I don't know how this happe-", then for some reason my wish popped up in my head. 'I wish I had a chance with Camila like Austin did.' "Holy shit."