Chapter 11

Hi there lovely people! Hopefully you enjoyed the last chapter even though I had Lauren crying a little bit, I felt bad. As always thank you, you wonderful human beings, for the comments and votes on this story! It is much appreciated! Here's chapter 11!

Lauren's POV
So I'm gonna go ahead and sum up what Monday and Tuesday has been like. It's pretty much been me talking to Camila during glee rehearsals while trying to think of the best way to tell her that I'm Lauren. I mean, how do you casually bring up to someone that you are actually the person they like but you're stuck in a different body?

Those two days flew by pretty fast and before I knew it, we were all meeting up Wednesday morning at the airport to head out to LA. I'm terrified of heights so this is not going to be fun for me especially since I got the seat by the window.

"Calm down Harry, you'll be fine. Just don't look out the window." Mani tells me as I'm pacing around waiting for our flight to be called.

"Why can't Dinah just knock me out when we get on the plane?" I stop my pacing to pout at her.

"Yeah babe, why can't I just knock him out?"Dinah starts pouting along with me.

"Because, Harry would have a bruise on his face during nationals and he should just man up." Mani glares at the both of us.

"I would be fine with having a bruise on my face." She keeps glaring at me and I look away. "Fine, I'll stay conscious." She smiles now.

"Hey guys!" Ally comes skipping over to us with Camila not too far behind her. "Are y'all excited for LA!"

"Yeah, just not flying there." I state pouting. "I have a fear of heights and I got the freakin window seat. Why does this happen to me?" The four girls laugh at me and I stick my tongue out at them.

"What seat are you in?" Camila asks me.

I look at my ticket,"Um J34. Why?"

"I'm in seat H34 so I'm right beside you. If you want we can switch seats on the plane." I almost let out a squeal because I was so happy.

"You would really do that?" I grin at her and she nods smiling.

"Sure, I like the window seat anyway." I hug her real quick before releasing her. She giggles at me.

"Thank you!" I hear Dinah let out a sigh. "What's wrong with you?"

"I really wanted to knock you out." She pretends to be sad before laughing. We all talk until our flight is called. We board the plane and get ready for our 5 hour flight to LA. Lord help me now.

5 hours later

As soon as we're allowed to exit the plane, I run my happy little ass out. "Land!" I say laying on the floor of the airport trying to hug it. I got some pretty odd looks but I could care less right now because I'm safe and sound on the ground.

"It wasn't that bad Curls." Dinah rolls her eyes at me. I sit up and glare up at her.

"How would you know? You were sleeping the whole time."

"Yeah, most people slept because it was 6am when we got on the damn plane." Okay she has me there.

"Shut up." Mr.Lambert starts gathering all of us together.

"Alright guys after we get our bags we're heading to the hotel to check in. Y'all can explore for a little bit but I want y'all back by at least 3 so we can rehearse." We got our bags and head out to a bus that Mr.Lambert rented for us.