Chapter 8

Talofa (that's hello in Samoan, which I may or may not have spelled right). Hopefully you guys enjoyed the last chapter even though it may have seemed kind of rushed. You guys are awesome with comments and votes on each chapter, so thank you for that! Anyway, on with chapter 8!

Lauren's POV
I wake up the next morning to light snoring coming from the floor. I look down and see Dinah and Mani all cuddled up on the blown up bed looking adorable. I smile and take a picture of them before grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower I get out and dry off. I look up in the mirror and still can't believe this actually happened to me. Shaking my head I get dressed in a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a white guns n roses t shirt that had 'Sweet Child O' Mine' written on it. I head back into my room after brushing my teeth and fixing my hair and see that Mani and Dinah are still asleep. I don't know why I thought they would be up.

I poke them both,"Wakey, wakey guys", I whisper at first just in case they have hangovers. When that doesn't work, I start shaking them and get a little louder. "Come on you two, I don't want to have to yell because then I have to worry about Dinah murdering me." I hear them groan but instead of getting up Dinah just pulls the covers up more for the both of them. "Oh hell no, I told y'all I'm not spending all morning doing this." More groans come from them.

"Go away Curls." Dinah blindly swings her arm at me.

"Okay. Don't say I didn't warn you." I walk downstairs and see Uncle B is up.

"Morning kid. Having trouble getting those two up?" He asks laughing at me.

"Morning to you too. And yes, so I'm getting the bucket." I say and his eyes widen.

"I'll be praying for you." He says seriously before going back to his coffee and phone.

I go into the garage and grab the biggest bucket we own before going to full it up with ice cold water from the hose. I walk back in the house and salute to Uncle B when he looks up at me and he salutes back. I head up to my room and these two bums haven't moved an inch.

"Last chance Norminah." I say and Dinah just flicks me off while Mani waves for me to go away. "Okay you asked for it." I lift the bucket and dump it on them. They both sit up then.

"YOU'RE DEAD CURLS!" was all Dinah said before she lunges at me. I take off running and screaming like a little girl because a pissed off Dinah in the morning equals death pretty much. I run downstairs and hide behind Uncle B.

"UNCLE B SHE'S GONNA KILL ME! MAKE HER STOP!" He was the only thing standing between me and Dinah. It was pretty much life or death right now for me.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY UNCLE B SO I CAN GIVE HIM A POLY BEAT DOWN!" She yells before trying to lunge at me again causing me to scream.

"DON'T DO IT UNCLE B I WANNA LIVE!" I plead as I start thinking of all the things I didn't get to do yet. "I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!"

"IT'S TOO EARLY TO BE KILLING OR GIVING ANYBODY A POLY BEAT DOWN! NOW CALM DOWN BOTH OF YOU!" I see Dinah take a deep breath before relaxing a bit.

"You're right Uncle B. I'm sorry." Dinah apologizes. Uncle B moves from in front of me leaving me wide open.

"See now-" He gets cut off by Dinah tackling me to the ground. "Well kid I told you I was praying for ya." He stands beside Mani who had come down.

Dinah grabs my shoulders shaking me around,"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DUMP WATER ON US YOU LITTLE TURD! WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN UP EVENTUALLY! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SHAKE US AWAKE?" She yells while smacking my arms.