Five

"Four tickets please"I heard Seolhyun said.

"I'm sorry maam,only two seat left"The cashier men said and she sighed.She whispered something to Taehyung and they suddenly laugh together.

"We'll take it"She said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Here,take this"She gave me and Chanyeol the tickets.

"How about you guys?"I asked.She laughed.

"We'll take a stroll at the mall.By then you can watch with him.Bye"She grabbed Taehyung arm and went away,leaving me and Chanyeol.

"Urmm,shall we?"He said and I just smiled.What can I do?

In the cinema

"It's about to start"I whispered to Chanyeol.

"By thr way,what are we watching"I asked and he just shooked.I hope It's not a horror movie.I'm not a fraidy cat but I have a habit of hugging someone arms If I was shocked.And the worse is,I won't care who is it.That's why I will brought Mina or Chanmi to a cinema.But now..It's Chanyeol.

"Stop day dreaming,It's starting"He poked my nose and I chuckled a bit.

After 35 minutes

"ARGHHHHH"the hall was noisy wit their screaming.I wont scream but....

"Oh my god"I saod sofltly and quickly hugged Chanyeol's arm.

CHANYEOL P.O.V

I was about to tease her when she suddenly hugged my arm.And before I could react,she whispered

"Urhh please go away"she said in a very low voice.
The ghost keep poping out but I stood there,emotionless.Before I knew,a smile cracked on my lips.

Oh Sehun,you are really dumb to let go a girl like her

HYEJEONG P.O.V

Finally,it finished.I let out a sighed of relief but suddenly I noticed something wrong.

I,Shin Hyejeong has done something.

"Did I hug your arm all the way"I asked Chanyeol as he was smiling at me.

"Yup,till the end"He smirked and I can sense something hot when to my face.

Shit,I'm blushing.

"We better go,Seolhyun and Taehyung might waiting for us"Trying not to sutter,I stood up.

He giggled at my reaction and quickly follow me.Once we went out,we where greeted by Seolhyun and Taehyung.

"How was the movie?"She asked amd I gave her a dead glare.

"So interesting,makes me wanna kill you"I snorted and she just smiled playfully.

"It's late already,we better go home"Taehyung said.We all nodded in agreement.Chanyeol smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Nic to see you again Hyejeong"he said and I laughed.

"Here's my phone number"He gave me a paper and I gave him mine.Then I heard claps around us.

"Our planned worked"Taehyung saind and we smiled shyly.

Sometimes,I feel gratefull to have a friend like Seolhyun.

And Chanyeol,you are the secind guy who manage to capture my heart.

Even if it's half