Six

It's already two month since I've been in a relationship with Chanyeol.And it also have been two weeks since I start to stay with him.Seolhyun was the one who wanted me to stay with him since it will be more easier to know him better.But there was something that I felt uneasy.

It's not the same.

The same feeling I had with Sehun.

That feeling when he hold my hand,

That feeling when he hug me,

That feeling when he smile at me,

That feeling when I rested my head at his chest and tell me that everything will be okay.

It was not there.

Something was missing.

And I knew it for sure.

I was using Chanyeol to forget Sehun.

Sometimes,I start to wonder was it just lie?

To fell to you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyejeong,what are you so quiet tonight?"Chanyeol asked me as I rested my head on his broad shoulder.

"Ahh,It's nothing.I was just thinking about my assigment"I lied.I was thinking about other thing.

"Is it Sehun?"His question make me shocked.

"What?"

"Something must happen today.Something that make you remember him"He said and poked my nose.I blink my eyes for a while.

"It's not that.I just..."I looked away.

"It's okay.I wont get mad"He said and smiled.

"It's about,well I pass the coffee shop that I always hangout with him."

"Then?"

"I suddenly remember him"I asked and reached for the remote control.I need to change the topic.

"What is interesting tonight?There must be something to watch"I said and start to change the channel.

"Here,let me find it for you"He took the remote from me and change it to News.I raised my eyebrow but stay silent.It was about a company relationship.

"Oh Sehun and the daughter of Velvet company,Irene will be getting married by the end of year.Both of it had confirmed their relationshi-"

Chanyeol closed the TV.He looked at me as I stare blankly towards the it.

"Hyejeong,forget him.You can't be like this everytime.You might end up stealing someone's fiance from others"he said and went in to his room.

I stood there,thinking about the news and Chanyeol words that stab me.

How can I forget him?

How can I just act like nothing happen between us when there was something?

How can I overcome my feelings towards him when he already move on with this cruel life?

It's not easy.

I told you Sehun I can't,

Because you were my first love.