Twelve

"Hey you come again"she said and sit infront of me.I smiled at her.

"I heard the news about you're ongoing relationship with Irene,congratulations!"she said and I laughed.

Shin Hyejeong,you are still the same,acting like you don't know anything.

"And I heard that you fell to Chanyeol charm?am I right?"I said,smirking at her.She smiled and nodded.

"Well, you had move on,same goes to me"She said and looked away.My smiled died.

"Hyejeong,do you really love me back then?"I asked,trying not to raise my voice.She looked at me,emotionless.

"I'm the one who supposed to ask you,do you really love me that time?"She said,getting me back.

"I did.."I was about to sat something but she cuted it off.

"If you did,you won't leave me just like that.And I hate that type of people.Same goes to my parents.Love me but leave me.But..."she stopped.I looked at her,waiting for her answer.

"I can't hate you,eventhough how much I tried.I tried to get mad at you when you leave me with embarassment at the stage alone.I tried to hate you when I saw you with Irene at the hallway.But,the more I did that,more memories of us will came.That makes me fell to you more,eventhough we had nothing now.Now,I'll ask you,do you really love me that time?"She said.I can saw her eyes were teary.

"Hyejeong I did love you,but.."she shooked.

"That's it Sehun.I'm done with this."she said and stood up.I looked as she went to the kitchen.

You still love me.

I knew it.

But because of your relationship with Chanyeol,

You don't want to admit it.

Shin Hyejeong,if we are given a chance,may we start again?

And on that time,

I won't leave you anymore......