Fifteen

"Hyejeong?Let's go home"Seolhyun patted my back.

"I will,just let me stay a little longer"I said and smiled bitterly at her.She looked at Taehyung and went away.

I touched Chanyeol hand who is laying lifeless on the hospital bed.It was 12.00 a.m but I still don't want to home.

"Please don't leave me...."

FLASHBACK

"Hyejeong!"Seolhyun shouted at me as I arrived at in front of the ICU.She came to me and hugged me.

"He will be okay"She said as she rubbed my back.I cried when she said that.No,everything will not be okay.

Even when he open his eyes,he'll probaly hate me.

If he went away from this world,I can't forgive myself.

"Hyejeong?are you okay?"she said.I nodded and broke the hug.

"Mina is inside,she said it will be some sort of test to the practical doctors.She will be working in this team later"Seolhyun said as we sat down.I nodded weakly.

After 30 minutes,Taehyung came.

Then,it was silent again.

Seolhyun said she will go to the cafeteria to get some food with Taehyung.I nodded to respon.

I was alone,waiting for the result.

"Hyejeong,how will it be if I leave you alone in this world?"Chanyeol said.

"Why are you saying those kind of words? Are you sick?"I said as I punch his shoulder lightly.He laughed.

"I'm just asking,don't be mad"He smiled and shoved away the hair from my face.Then it was I realized our face was just inches away.He hold my chin and suddenly kiss me soflty.After a while,he broke it and went to my ear.

"I won't leave ,I promise you"

"Please don't leave me"I said,between my tears.

"Are you Park Chanyeol relatives?"A voice startled me.I looked up and saw the doctor.I stand up.

"I'm ur...his...girlfriend"liar

"Well his condition is still unstable,because the injured was very deep"He said and looked at me.

"His chances to live is only 50/50,so please be prepared for anything" I was taken aback by his words.

Please be prepared for anything

I'm not ready to lose him yet.

END FLASHBACK

"Please don't leave me,I beg you.I don't have anyone else except you,so please wake up...."