Seventeen

"I'm sorry for your son,be tough okay?"A woman in her forties say it to Miss Park.She looked dull and just nodded.I only can looked at her.She caught my gaze and went to me.

"You must be Hyejeong right?He talked a lot about you"I nodded and she gave me a smile.

"Yura also talk about you being nice to her whenever she can't take care of Chanyeol because of her schedule at the News company"She said and I smiled.

"Chanyeol had planned a lot if he married you.He even set the day you graduate to propose you.I guess he's wish is not accomplish."She said and nearly choked out.

"I had already imagined having a grandchildren who is beautiful as you and handsome as him.It will be wonderful right if those can be real right?"She said and I saw her tears flowing down.She was about to continued when some guest enter the room.

"I'll come back later.Why don't you have a walk outside?Yura said a man wanted to met you"She said and patted my back with a smile,then she went away.A men?
---------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Sehun?"I said as I saw a figure from a far  with a girl that I clearly recognize.He smiled at me and came closer.Irene quickly hugged me.

"I'm sorry about Chanyeol death"She said and I hugged her back.Hearing Chanyeol's name was really hurt.

"Don't cry okay?I knew you are tough.Where is the tough Hyejeong that I knew when highschool?"she said and I laughed,the first one ever since Chanyeol death.

We broke the hug and I looned down,don't want to make an eye contact with him.Irene that understand it quickly hold my hand.

"I'll leave you guys to talk"she said and went away.

"Hyejeong..."He said and I looked at him.He came closer.

"What do you come here"holding back my tears and anger.But it's no use,I cried.

"Hyejeong,listen to me first"he said and hold my shoulder.But I pushed his hand away.

"No,you hear me,if you didn't come back in my life,Chanyeol won't die.

if you didn't talk to me that day,he will still be breathing in this world and love me dearly.

if you didn't broke up with me,he wont suffer and feeled bretayed by loving me.

if you just act good once,I would not cried about five years thinking about you

if you didn't love me,I will only cried once in my lifetime and won't ever think that my life just destroyed in a second.

if you...."I stopped, caughting my breath.

OH SEHUN P.O.V

"If you...."she stopped.She was out of breath.She suddenly kneeled down and breathed heavily.Gladly she wore black and the dirt will not be spotted.I kneeled infront of her and waited for her.

"If you are not that handsome in school,I will totally fall to Chanyeol,or maybe the sexy guy Kai,no he already had a girlfriend,or the rich Suho,or the angelic voice of Chen,or the cute Baekhyun,or the baby face Xiumin,or the good cooker of school,Kyungsoo,and who more?"She asked.

"Lay"

"Yes Lay,the one from China,he's cute too,but why on earth I fall to you?"she said and continued cried.

"If you didn't do those cheesy things back in school I wont found you more cuter tham Chanyeol..."

Here we go again....

After 2 hours...

"If you......i'm lost..."She said and facepalm.It's now 6.30 p.m. and  Irene had went back home,looking Hyejeong condition,she knew I can't send her home.
Seolhyun and Mina also came but went back when they saw me with her.Chanyeol's relatif came to look at her but only mouthed at me to look at her.And if I'm not mistaken,they smiled at me.Chanyeol must have told something.

"Are you done?"I asked and suddenly she was falling to her left and I quickly hold her head before if knock hard to the floor.I pushed her hand lightly and she was sleeping.There where some traces of tears on her cheeks.I smiled.

"You are still the same Shin Hyejeong,and I don't think that Chanyeol regret for falling to you"