Eight

It's been a month since I start to know Hyejeong.We were getting closer and I really had fallen to her.All of my friend teased me about having a girlfriend but I knew they just teased me.Except for one.

Chanyeol.

"How was you relationship with dongie?"Baekhyun said and I smiled as he said her nickname.

"Of course it's getting great,I saw him protecting her from getting soaked by a splash made by a car"Chen said and they laughed.Except him.

"She was lucky to have you,a smart girl with a gangster,it can be drama"

"I'm gonna call Lay to tell about this.He must be coming back soon from China as he heard about this"

"Hey,Sehun tell us..."BAMM!

We all looked at Chanyeol who stomped out from the class.We looked at each other.

"What's wrong with him?"Suho asked.

"Ask Baekhyun,he was very close to him"We all looked at Baekhyun.

"Why are you guys looking at me?I'm not gonna tell anyting"He said but we kept looking at him.

"Alright,alright,I'll tell you about it"He fed up.

"He liked Hyejeong"

"WHAT!" We all shouted.

"What?I'm telling the truth.He liked the girl you liked Sehun"He said,calmly.

"You should have tell us,or at least tell Sehun about it"Kyungsoo who kept quiet suddenly talked.

"He asked me to kept it as a secret,so as the most trustful and most kind,I do as he want"He said,proudly.

"And you let it be like this,They might end up fighting"Chen said.For the first time,he was serious.

"Look,it's not my fault for this.I just do what he want.What's wrong with you guys?"He get mad and went out from the class.He looked at me to ask me to follow him.I quickly went ouy before the others realized.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you"Baekhyun said as we arrive at the rooftop.

"It's okay"

"It just that he didn't want anyone to knew about it.When he knew you were having a relationship with her,he was frust.But he act normal to take care of our friendship.And I couldn't help but to stay quiet.And about just now,he will be normal back after he calm down Don't worry.Go on with your relationship"I raised my eyebrow hearing his last word.

"Go on?how can I?"

"Sehun do you want to know something?"I looked at him.

"He was the one who said to me to told you this.He didn't want to see Hyejeong shed anymore tears after she lost her parents in a car crash.You knew about it right?"I stay silent.

"So please take care of her"