Nine

"I don't want!"I shouted as I throw the contract paper to the floor.

"Oh Sehun,don't make me force you"She said calmly.

"You are forcing me,don't you realize it?How many times do I have to tell you about it?I don't want to marry her.I want to marry someone I loved"I said and tears start to streaming down.

"Loved?What do you know about love?,in this kind of life,there is no such thing as love.Loved can only make you blind.You wil end up choosing a useless stone than a beautiful diamond.I don't wan't you to end up like your father right now.So please listen to me"She begged.I sat down weakly at my bed.

She was right.I don't want to end up like my father.But Hyejeong was not that type of girl.I'm sure.

"Sehun,I did this for your own sake and your company"I looked at her.She is gonna hand me the company.She take over it after my father did a biggest mistake in his life,that is ,believing a slut.

"All of the debt has complete.But we need something to help us when we are in trouble.We are not as rich as before."She said and collect the contract paper they I jut throw it away.She arranged it and put it on my table.She took out pen from my drawer and put it in my hand.I looked at her.

"Mom..."

"Sehun please,I beg you,this is the last time I'll force you"She said and hold my hand.

"But..."

"Please.."

I sighed and sign the paper.She looked happy and hugged me.She kept saying about her idol marriage but I was not focus.

So please take care of her

I can't Chanyeol.I'll make her shed her tears again.I'm gonna make her feel bretayed by this cruel world.

I'm sorry Hyejeong.I can't teach you love because in my life,there is no such thing as love.

I'm sorry I broke our promise.

I cried secretly thinking about it.