Twenty

"Chanyeol?"She said as she looked a figure who is back facing him.The figure slowly turn back and smile.And with that,tears drops start to fell to her cheeks.She ran to hugged him tightly.He chuckled a bit and hugged her back.

"I miss you"She said between her sobs.He just smiled hearing those words.He tightened the hug.

"I miss you too dongie,but you need to let me go"He said and kiss her forehead.

"No,I can't,It's very hard."She said and cried more.He smiled and broke the hug.He hold her chin so it his eyes and hers can met.

"That's why I want you to be with him"He said and she looked confused.Someone footsteps is getting closer.

"He's coming"He said and she looked back just to see a man she didn't excpect to be here.

"Oh Sehun?"She said and looked back at Chanyeol.He nodded and hold her hand.They went closer to Sehun.

He took Hyejeong hand and Sehun hand.

"Take care of her.Make her smile again.Bring back our old Hyejeong"He said to Sehun and he just nodded.He put their hands together and smiled.Hyejeong who couldn't seem to understand just looked at his hand.The hand that she had missed back then in highschool.

Slowly,Chanyeol faded away and his last word was...

"Be happy with him"

TWO MONTHS LATER.....
"Shin Hyejeong!Wake up!It's already ten in the morning!"Seolhyun shouted as she rock her shoulder hard.

HYEJEONG P.O.V

"W- WHAT?TEN?I GOT CLASS YOU KNOW!"I said as I woke up.Yep,I was back in this house since I gave Yura to take care of Chanyeol house.It's been Two months since he died,an amazingly,I easily get over it.Maybe because of experience?I don't know.

I quickly get a shower and headed downstairs.I almost slip and quickly regain my balance.I'm 30 minutes late and this is not first time.Seolhyun just shooked her head and continue reading her magazine.I ignored her and went out just to find an unfamilliar car outside.Wasn't that.....

"Baekhyun?"I said as the driver put down the mirror.Hr smirked at me.

"Get in!"

------------------------------------------------

"Why are you infront of my house just know?"I asked as we headed to the university as he is in the same classs with me.

"I woke up late and I thought you will to.Thank god I saw your sneakers outside so I waited you.And I knew I was right when I heard you yelling saying that you late"He said and I laughed.

"We should be hurry"
---------------------------------------------------

"Glad that Prof Kim didn't say a thing"I said as I sip my hot coffee.Baekhyun laughed at me.

"Where is Yuna?"I asked and he shrugged.He looked away.

"Is anything okay?"I asked.

"Well it wad fine untill one day she wanted to broke up with me.I lost my temper and srormed out."He said and I smiled.

"You shouldn't do that.You might end up like I and...."I stopped and he looked at me worried.

"Hyejeong,if you don't want to said it then don't say it."He said and suddenly my tears fell down.I wiped away and laughed.

"Damn it,I'm crying.It's just that I suddenly remember him."I said and excuse myself to the toilet.I stumbled on to someone that makes her book fell.I said sorry and collect her books.

"Hyejeong?"

"Irene?"

-----------------------------------------------------

"It's been a while huh?"She said broking the silent.We were on the university park.

"Yeah kind of"I said and looked to the pond in front of us.

"And it's been to two months since Chanyeol death"She said and I looked at her.

"Irene,is there anything you want to tell me?"I said and she looked at me back.Suddenly she cried.

"Hyejeong,I'm sorry...."

FLASHBACK

"Irene,do you know who is this girl inside the photo?I knew it wasn't you"Miss Oh said and smirk.
I took the photo and saw Sehun talking to .....

"Hyejeong..."I said slowly but she caught it.

"Hyejeong?You know her?Who is she?Is she treating you?Is she claiming that Sehun is hers?"She halfly shouted.I can only kept quiet.

"Irene!"She shouted and I looked at her.

"Why did you took this picture?You shouldn't do that.He has his own privacy"I said and put the picture on the table back.She looked shocked hearing my answer.

"It's because I disn't trully trust him..."I cut her off.

"You didn't trust yout son,yet you are asking me to marry him?When you said those words,part of didn't trust him anymore.Not part of me,but whole of it.But the girl in this picture trust him,even after what he had done.From what I saw,Oh Sehun was following his father,that is marrying a slut"I said and trying not to tremble.

"So you are saying you are a slut?"She asked,sounded like provoking me.I kept quiet.She was about to say something when I open my mouth.

"Yes,yes I am"I said and she looked suprised.She stared at me with a disbelief.

"So please leave Sehun alone"I said and wanted to get out but she make me stopped.

"I guess your not the perfect girl for Sehun.Neither this woman.But,that doesn't mean I'm not doing anything"She smirked and I looked back.

"What do you mean"I asked,confused.

"Actually I had been looking at this girl since you guys were highschool"She said and smirk.

"And from what I know,she had a boyfriend..."I was startled.I went to her and kneeled infront of her.

"No,please don't do anything to her,neither Chanyeol"I said,begging.

"I'm not that cruel,sweetheart.I'm just trying to let a boyfriend knew that his girlfriend is still seeing his ex"She said and grabbed her phone.

"Hello?Mr.Choi?You are free right?"She said while smiling at me.

"Send the picture to Park Chanyeol.You knew who I meant right?"She said and ended the call.

"Irene sweetheart,I can still find another girl for Sehun.So please stop seeing my son and tell your father that we broke the engagment.Okay?"She said and went upstairs.
---------------------------------------------------------

"So you know it for a long time"I said,calmly.I took out my handkerchief and give it to her.She took it and wiped her tears.

"Your not mad?I didn't told you about the picture and let you and him fight that lead to this."She said and looked at me.

"If I was on your shoes,then I would do the same.What fiancee who wouldn't get jealous to see his partner seeing his ex?But you,you kept it in your heart that jealousy because of our friendship.I knew you for a long time Irene"I said and rubbed her back.She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry Hyejeong,I'm sorry"She said.

"It's okay"I said and smiled.