Ten

"Welcome to Tan High School annual night!"The MC  said as the party started.All of us clapped our hand.I saw Hyejeong with all of her friends.She look beautiful tonight.She saw me and waved her hand at me.I smiled back.

"As you know,this is our last party before we faced our exam.So,make sure you create many memories tonight!"he said and we all cheered.The music started to play.Some of them started to dance with their patners while the others continue to talk to each other.I went to Hyejeong and grabbed her to center of the hall.Chen who saw me quickly understand.

"May I teach you our second last topic in love?"I asked.

"What is it?"she said,shy to see the attention towards her.

"Dance.Dance with all of your heart.Dance like you gonna do it for the last time."I said,trying not to tear up.She looked suprised but just nodded.

Chen quickly change the music to a ballad one and the atmosphere changed.It was like a dance ball that I always so on Cinderella.We danced at the center.I looked straight to Hyejeong eye and smiled.

The music ended.The hall was noisy with clapping and cheering.Hyejeong smiled but I can't.I was hurting myself to much.I need to end this,but I can't.I can't bare to see her smile died.I can't bare to see her soul crush because of me.

"Sehun?why are you so quiet?"Hyejeong asked but I shooked and put on a fake smile.

"Now we gonna announce you the best dancer of all!,well we just figure it out"Baekhyun said and all of them get mad.

"You should have told us about it!"One of them said.

"Alright,I'm sorry"Baekhyun said and do his puppy eye.

"The winner goes to......"

"Sehun and Hyejeong!"All of them clapped and some of them throw their rose towards us. We went up to the stage and Hyejeong receive the present.It was a music box.I suddenly grabbed Hyejeong hand and make her face me.

"Hyejeong.This is the last topic of love."She looked at me. All eyes was on us.

"Let's break up."I said and the hall was quiet suddenly.

"W-what?"her voice was shaking.

"All things had it ends.Even love.So this is our last topic"I said,emotionless.The music box fell from her hand.

"I'm sorry"I said as I went down the stage.I went straight to hall door.As I closed back,tears start to fell down.

I'm sorry.

I'm really sorry