Forteen

If we’re born again, if we love again
Let’s not do this again
Let’s meet a little less
Let’s hope a little less
Let’s not make many promises
So even if we say goodbye
We can turn away without much pain
Let’s only make light memories that we can throw away
In each other’s hearts

Now I know that a love too deep
Brings a sad ending

My love, I’ll pray for your next love
That it won’t be like us, that it’ll be without pain

Please be happier than me

Even if a lot of time passes and we forget each other
Let’s reminisce our past days

If we can say that this was love
Then that’s all we need

Now I know that a love too deep
Brings a sad ending

My love, I’ll pray for your next love
That it won’t be like us, that it’ll be without pain

Please be happier than me

I hope the sky knew my heart....
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chanyeol please listen to me"I said as I hold his hand.Tears was running down my cheeks.He was holding a picture of I and Sehun,talking at the cafe that day.He assumed that I was dating Sehun.

"How many times do I have to tell you about him?Hyejeong why you don't understand"He said,anger and hurt in his voice.

"Chanyeol..please I beg you..."I said and cried.He shooked,don't want to hear anything from me.

"Why do you always look at Sehun?am I not enough?or is it your eyes only look on him,not at me?"I stay quiet and only cried.Then I realised that he was crying too.I just make him hurt.

"Since high school,Hyejeong,you only looked at him.Eventhough he broke with you,you still looked at him.Hyejeong why you still loved someone who had just make you cry?"He shouted and I can hear he sniffed.

"Hyejeong answer me,do you still love me?"He csme closer and hold my shoulder.I closed my eyes.

"SHIN HYEJEONG!I'M ASKING YOU!DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM?"I can't take it anymore.

"YES PARK CHANYEOL!I STILL LOVED HIM!I DON'T EVEN LOVED YOU.I'M JUST USING YOU TO FORGET HIM!SATISFIED?"I shouted back.He looked shocked I saw his last tears fell.No,what have you done?

"Then,I should step back"he said,no shouting,but his voice was soft and weak.I looked at him.

"Chanyeol,I don't mean..."He put his finger on my lips.A weak smiled was on his face.He wiped my tears.

"I guess it was an over for us.Thank you for accepting me as Sehun replacement.Eventhough you just used me,I had a wonderful time,I really had.Thank you,for everything"he said and let go of his hand from my lips and cheeks.He went out and closed the house doors.

I fell to my knees.It was the feeling when Sehun broke up with me.

No it can't be...

Looks what they say was true.

You will only love someone when he went away from your life.

Chanyeol...I'm sorry,I'm really sorry.Why I am so cruel to you?Why I didn't saw your love towards me?Why I only saw Sehun?

"Chanyeol...please come back....."I said between my cry.Suddenly my phone rang.It was Seolhyun.

"Yes?"

"Hyejeong,please come to the hospital.Hurry!"I raised my eyebrow.Something wrong had happen.

"Why?"

"Chanyeol.... He get hit by a car.."