Eighteen

"One morr..."she said as she showed me her glass means that she want another shot.I poured the alcohol to her glass.She quickly drank it and put it harshly to the table.

"You know what Sehun?I was a sober.I used Chanyeol to forget you and end up he died like what the hell?You must be happy hearing that I still like you right?"She said and laugh.

"And I think you use Irene to right?You still like me right?Ahh don't need to answer.I knew it.By looking on your face"She said and laugh like a maniac.

"We both are sober.Stoo acting like you ara loyal.Now drink!"she was about to the another shot when I hold her hand.She gave me a look and I shooked.

"You drink too much.Let's go home."I said but she shooked her head.Her face was red.

"It'a still early.But if you want to go home,then called Chanyeol to fetch me.He must be worried right?Call him I don't want to go home with you"She said and I was startled by her respon.I stay quiet.

"What are you doing?go and call him.He will be worried if I stay here."she said and sounded like a mad.I took myphone and gave it to her.

"You call him"

She took the phone and search forChanyeol's name.

"I get it!"She said and quickly call it.

"He didn't answered....."she said and tried to call it again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

"Hyejeong..."I said and hold her hand.And before I realized,tears were falling down to my cheeks.She gave me a look and pushed her hand away.

"Why are you trying to stop me?I'm calling my current boyfriend not you!"She shouted.The people in the stall looked at us.I grabbed her hand and drag her out from the stall.

She tried to shoved it away but I tightened my grip.We walked until we reached a cemetry.I opened the door and dragged her to one of the grave and let her go harshly infront of it.Just the perfect time,it start to rain.

"Why you brought me here!I want to go back home!I want to see Chanyeol!"She shouted.

"Hyejeong.."

"Give me your phone,I want to call him"

"Hyejeong,please listen to me..."

"Oh Sehun!Just give me your phone"

"Shin Hyejeong!"I shouted.She went silent,shocked to see the other side of me.

"He's dead!Don't you understand?You fight with him 30 minutes before he had an accident.Don't you remember?"I said and she was taken aback by those words.

"How did you know...."

FLASHBACK

"Sehun...."I heard some sobs on the other line.

"Chanyeol what happen?Are you okay?"I said ready to get my key car.

"Take car of her"

"What?"

"Hyejeong,she loves you.She still can't forget you.I hope you can do it for me.

I miss her smile when she was with you.

I miss her laugh when she heard your lame jokes.

I miss her childish way when she saw you do those cheesy things.

I miss her cute sulking whenever you can't walk her home.

I miss all of this.Only you can make her do those things again.I was wrong about replacing your spot.

So please....."There was a loud thump and there was nothing else.

"Chanyeol!are you okay?Chanyeol!"

HOSPITAL

"Be happy wit Sehun......."I was taken aback by his word.I distanced myself from the door,and in second,doctors were running to his room.I step away from the door and headed to the lift.

"I will Chanyeol."

END FLASHBACK

"Hyejeong....please remember"I said as I kneeled down infront of her.She stood ther frozen,watching Chanyeol grave.

"I miss him..."she said and started to cry.I stand up and hugged her.

"I miss him too.."