Two

"This is your work place?"he asked me as I serverd him a bubble tea.I smiled and sit infront of him.My boss is in the kitchen so I sneaked out.

"I don't saw you at our reunion,where have you been?"he asked me and I was startled by his question.

"Well I had some business back then?"I said and looked away.

"Oh yeah?So important but your half brother came to the reunion,I bet it wasn't a family business"he smirked.I'm doomed.

"I'm not feeling well that night.Well do you need amything?My boss is calling me"I said,tried to avoid his eye contact.He shooked and I went in.There was a reason why I didn't came to the reunion.I was not ready.

To see you.

FLASHBACK

"You sure you're not coming?"Seolhyun asked me.I shooked and cover myself with the comfortet again.She sighed and sit at the edge of my bed.

"Hey,you shouldn't remember him anymore,It's been a years"I woke up from my bed and stared at her.

"Three months miss"I said coldly.She nodded.

"But it still last year.And by the way there still more handsome guy out there"She said and bumped myself again on the bed.

"You should go"I said softly and she just sighed.I heard her closing my door room.Then I cried freely.

She's right.

Why do I still remember him?

END FLASHBACK

"Hyejeong!Day dreaming again?"My head been knocked by a wooden spoon again.I smiled and went back to work.

I manage to overcome him.

Goodjob,dongdong