Identities .I

Hi! Thanks for reading my fan fiction. This is my first time writing one, so if you have any ideas how to make it better please tell me.

I'm on vacation right now so I'll try to post at least one chapter each week at the latest..if not, the earliest I can.

It would be an honor for you to pet that vote button. He's been lonely ever since he lost his bacon.

. . .

"If you die, supposedly on accident. Then do you have anything to consider other than to forget you?" I calmly asked him.

It was an odd question indeed. Although he was going to leave all of Europe behind–Maki was going to leave me behind. (This is when he was working in Germany he changed his name so that no one could trace his steps once he went to a different coordinate)

The curve of his lips made me want to blush.  He locked my eyes with those gleaming brown pupils–there was no denying it.

I fancied him.

He shrugged, breathing out a sigh and then instantly spoke. "Once a candle is lit on it can either be kept on until its forgotten as it burns you alive. Or it can be blown out and can be lighten a few times until the wax runs out."

Maki the fixed his eyes on his glass of wine. I could help myself but just worry.

The man whom I adored–entirely.

His knowledge.

His elegance.

Everything about him wanted to make me embrace the fact I exist.

The candle will burn me alive, only I choose to be faithful to him forever.

"Shakespeare." I said smirking. "Life. Is a Tale told by an idiot. Full of sound and fury. Signifying nothing."

Never less, he observed you in return. Piercing solid glances, only to change the subject on the matters of the weather.

Your calm posture completely collapsed as it found itself wanting out of this bar. There wasn't anything that could keep off your mind, the weather updates and opinions were in loss of your attention.

Signifying nothing. 

Without him..could I ever be able to love art and music the same way? For it was he who inspired me too. I sang because of him. Art that was long lost in my closet tied the knots for my love of arts because of him.

If he died then its possible for all of my love for arts to be signifying nothing.

More or less, I'd rather not see him till the last day I'm breathing, then for him to die.

Maki started to soften his expression, exchanging it for more of amused look. His hair fell, completing the gaze between us.

"(y/n), I beg your pardon but it seems you are drowning in the atmosphere. Surely any gentlemen would like you to do so." Maki hinted as he took a sip from his liquor. "Its not often a woman such as yourself to go to a bar late at night."

Maki suddenly struck a bit a nerve saying that. Mostly because he was right–any woman who fell deep into the atmosphere coulf be run over by a man.