Quixotic Words .III

10:41am

Almost everything was, indeed arcadian.

You can't dwell here forever.

Besides he did some research on you, which possibly means he knows where you live.

Over all getting distracted can't be an option. Just watch your moves and what you say. Anything can be used against you.

Getting up from frozen bench the you walked back to your apartment.

He didn't follow you.

By this time, its certain that I know I'm being watched.

But that shouldn't stop him.

There should be another one.

Just as you walked right out of the gates of the park. A man had is hat tipped over his head to the point where you could even see his face. The suit he was wearing, you could make it out quite well because you met him in a matter of seconds. As he passed by you, his lips moved just to say something that almost made you stop. 

"Maki is dead (Y/N)."

Dead.

Treading across the ground with you head held high, you could believe it. The one who you chose to give out everything to was gone.

There was no deny that he spoke the truth.

He would only know me if he didn't work with Maki because I let him slip my identity to my country.

Finally you got back to your apartment. You wanted to just think.

Maybe shed a tear or two.

Looking at the clock you knew that there was no time to grief.

11:27am

You had an meeting with someone at 12:30. The someone was your old mentor, who then became the person you formed a alliance with.

The one who taught you how to steal both the body and soul, was no other than Helen Slüsgsan.

Just what I needed, more problems.

Sighing, you collapsed onto your bed. This whole day was exhausting you. And yet you didn't want it to end.

This whole day was quite lovely, yet it was truly because it didn't hold back on the facts.

Truly, days like this are the most beautiful.

| Flashback|

Maki and you were on top the building we lived in. It was the time that the stars fell so that you could recognize each one. The lights of the building fought against the sky for beauty. Sounds were bustling, increasing each moment it seemed to die down. As if no one could pay attention to the beauty around them.

He knew that I was an assassin and was offering me a position that could take a toll on my life.

"Maki, the only thing I wish is change. To be the change I see in the world isn't the path that I desire."