Early Arrival XIV.

Vote to abuse button

. . .

Saturday 1:20pm

"Hey, Mr. Lin."

The last name Kaminaga chose for the supposed wife and husband was common among the northern east of Asia.

"My dear, you can just call me by my first name. But if you insist addressing me in that kind of mann-"

"I just thought you'd like a title of my love."

Considering the act was to layout the emperor's new clothes.

He laughed, filling the silence in the room—again. The children took a liking to his upbeat tone. Many of the supposed widows and wives took small glances, grinning at your man.

Pleasant, not exquisite ladies.

Miyoshi wouldn't have to talk to get a weeping women's attention. A single look at the man and they wouldn't bother to cough out a whisper.

Certainly that would've played a part in his narcissistic attitude.

To avoid suspicion, Hatano would arrive next week on a different route. Amari wouldn't arrive till next month. Leaving you with this, for a couple of days.

. . .

Saturday 4:45

The town was smaller than expected. Built consisted of wood, a brick buildings often appeared with little frame and detail. Most of it was set on slanted, grassland. Where it was only seen from the train station below it.

Its very limited what measures you can take here. Remote towns and villages are often close knitted. Following a daily routine that you could normally mess with, would cut fit to be in a goat hoaf.

So far, much of the information was lended by spies of those other countries. They in particular don't know of Miyoshi's disappearance.

Sending a message to all of them would swat more, but kill less flies than there were.

. . .

I'm fairly annoyed at myself for deleting my roman numeral sheet. I don't even know if the numeral there is right...(I'm on the bus right now with no wifi)

Its finally out though, yay...

Vote button: Vote for me.

Dam—ming-min-ig

Dang it*