Special Segment V.

Advertisement: YOU BETA SMACK DE VOTE OR IMMA ROCK THOSE SOCKS OFF OF YOU AND MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP THAT LOOK OF YOU.

U vote do it do it do it do it do it do it so it so it

This is sort of an apology to all of the fans who were upset with me abandoning this book. I'll try my best to get back up and write this again..

FEATURING A Q&A THAT DOESN'T. ANSWE QUESTIONS THAT ANY OF YOU ASKED. *Users are made up*

. . .

As of that night, none of you speak of it ever again. ( Mostly because you were all too drunk or high, and those spies don't want to talk about it) Here we are again, only this time, you're broadcasting with them!! WooOoo!!

. . .

(Jitsu):Testing, testing. *pokes microphone* Hello everyone, welcome to the first annual broadcast for Metaonia!!

(Hatano): You make it sound like we have a sponsor, (; ̄Д ̄)

(Jitsu):(。•_•。)

(Hatano): ('ヮ')I'm Hatano—

(Jitsu): You're introducing yourself? (* >ω<)TF you whinny lil' b!@$&. (。≖ˇ3ˇ≖。)They all know we're from Joker Game so why tf you f@¿*ing introducing you $h!@ talkn' &@$**rd.

(Hatano): (๑❛ꆚ❛๑)At least I didn't have to suck some crummy man's d*** to complete my f@$!ing mission.

(Jitsu): B!t@* (`皿'), you know d@*? well I can f***ing slice that head of yours with my two front teeth. ()

(Hatano): I ain't letting you small mother****** give me a hickey. ꉂ (ᵔ̴̶̤᷄ꇴ ॣᵔ̴̶̤᷅⌯))л̵ʱªʱª⁎*.*

(Jistu): BOYY, (人'∀'*)Imma whoop that @$$ of yours if you say another f@**king d@** $h!* @$$ word. ('ω`♡%)

*Tazaki opens the door*

(Hatano): (•‿•)

(Jitsu):(˶◕‿◕˶✿)

(Tazaki): (ΦωΦ) I leave you guys alone for 2 minutes and you all are already at each others throats.

(Hatano):  We|—

*A wild miyoshi has appeared beside Tazaki*

*Miyoshi greets, its very effective*

(Miyoshi): Ah, well if it isn't my two favorite nut heads! ヽ(✪▽✪)ノ

[ Jitsu ]___________________________________

> Attack
>Greet •

__________________________________________

*Jitsu uses greet*

(Jitsu): Hello Miyoshi, I haven't seen you in a while.(◔ᴗ◔)

*greet was super effective*