Solitude, it Seems .VIII

I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING TO CHEER UP MY DARK, DEPRESSING HEART:

91 Days and pictures of Miyoshi for weeks. I might even share some with all of you. (Maybe I'll even share my own art who fucking knows what I'm capable of?)

What do you think makes me happy? (ʘ‿ʘ)

A guy? (○‿○)

Okay lets lay down some ground rules here, Its has to be real a guy who is real and is well aware of my existence. Pfffttttt...not like that is ever going to happen. (Totally not lieing and stalked them too, because thats wha–you know what? Screw this, I'm going to Alaska and starting up a Walmart.)

The art used I believe is by the original artists of Joker Game. (Mostly because the coloring and style is exactly like it the original art. I might be wrong..)

But I'm going to change the topic.

As you can see, these two weeks this "art" gained at least 200 views in 2 week.

Fuck.

(〜 ̄)I need to make another Special Segment.

( I might of skipped a few hundred..damn.)

You cunts are in luck, because these chapters might becoming early now that school is starting for me. ()This is my procrastination, my shitty passion.(。・ω・。) (It could be the orher way around, this might get updated every 2 weeks..)

Vote Button: Hey, aren't you going to apologize for the late update?(≖꒶̭)

Musty Tomato Writer:(〜 ̄)Its Sunday.

Vote: Button:(`皿')You're a disappointment.

(ˊ͈ ˋ͈)̸*✧⁺˚вαѕк ιи fαиfι¢тισиΣ(-᷅_-᷄)
fєℓℓσω нυмαиѕ( '' )

. . .

Closing the door, a sense of relief cleansed the riled atmosphere. The man himself was difficult to be initiated in conversation due to his scornful eyes. A master of seduction,disguise, with a fair sense of wit and knowledge to deceive all who dare to oppose him.

You sighed of the brute truth of in his words, letting them sink to drown you in thought. Emotion betrays all whom dare to go against it--spiraling internal conflict.

Stressing isn't an issue needed its best if I stay poise and calm.

There was plain silence wherever you went, the place itself felt empty. Missing the matters of warmth and a home.

Of course we both know you never had a home to call now, do you?

Walking through the corridor, the scent of smoke faintly being wisped about the building. Only to grow a sense of suspicion of two matters.