Good Morning XV.

Pictures will not be posted without credit of artist, or approval. However, official art will be posted.

Early mornings are so peaceful, what do you think?

. . .

Tuesday 3:59AM

Go to sleep.

Early morning fell. The roads of dirt left no prints. Grass was being soaked till its roots. It had seemed the sun had decided to sleep in this morning. Leaving you with only this.

What an ugly cry.

Grass never dances in a storm like this. Children never cry hearing it tap on their windows. Not even the stray cats bother to be struck of it power.

Of its beauty,

Of its presence.

It sounds just like you..

Are you still there?

Noise nearly fell white—holding onto to the pitter-patter of water. Running on the glass, never leaving without a peep, dripping the window cold. So that even the smallest breathes of yours thickened the layer of air lathered onto the window.

I wish you were here.

Even the atmosphere here let the shadows creep out more. Compared towards the dim light of the outside, contrasting the sensation of being held.

Its funny because you're curled up by the window alone.

Kaminaga tossed, the futons were thinner than you expected. Letting the floor to be felt with pressure. No air conditioning or heater was installed, unlike your apartment. Remote areas don't house newer technology. Perhaps he was uncomfortable, since he just lied there. Only being awake.

I miss being in love—

Even a single blink felt calculated. Brushing slowly as you tended the goosebumps rising.

with you.

And only

with you.

. . .

Wednesday 8:14AM

Sleep wasn't kind to you, but that square face ass didn't show any sign of tiredness. The bags of his eyes didn't droop or inflate, nor did he show a single drowsy yawn. This man so far only got coffee from the sunlight warming his face.

And well you, we don't talk about that.

I'm sure you've recongized a mistake.

"For m'lady." He offered, handing you a mug of black coffee that steamed out of his palm.

There was no hurting to smile at the gesture. You grabbed the handled, so the heat pressed onto your knuckles.

"Thanks side kick."

You're a great actor.

"I'm the one calling the shots actually." Kaminaga corrected, nearly winking into his cup.

As expected of course.

But it doesn't feel the same,

Without you...

With you.

"Hey can you pass me the sugar?"

Where are you?

. . .

You should vote or something. I don't know what else to tell you. ¯\_()_/¯

Edit: I have some fun stuff planned for the book. And I'm editing this from my iPad, so the spacing will probably be messed up. (For now at least..)