A Clown in Town XVII.

My lover...

What a lie.

"Even if I lied, I'm sure you would've seen right through it."

Brown strands parted at the right side of his face, trimmed the ear so they wouldn't swing.
You could remember the slight dip in his eyes, hollow yet a warm brown hue. A perfectly symmetrical face cut down the middle regarding a small pointed nose and thin lips. His ears pointed out at slightly. Porcelain as it looked, his skin was light and clear without it glowing. Eyebrows were both cut arching a slight space between his eyelids and him.

Kaminagia grew a grin, teasing you of you to finish.

Meeting his gaze, you might've stuttered on your first words looking back on it. They were cold, the eyes of his. Welecoming, a kind appearence does the man give, but it sank into despair.

"I,"

You could remmber how he exergatted even the smallest gestures. Simple tasks such as opening the door would make him call you a "princess", then bowing his head as you walked. Things like like talking about the city as you went around together seemed to till night where he would then walk you home with his coat over your shoulders. Waking up next to him, realizing he picked the lock just to wake you up.How you'd go for a drink every weekend with him to wake up realizing you've gotten out of bed early to greet him.

"Its embrassing even for me to say but, yes. I did have feelings for Miyoshi."

Liar

You still I like him.

You should make your statement come true.

Kaminagia pripped those brown pupils knto yours. A friendly glance for just a second before he dissmiessed it with a sigh. "Should we go into town then?"

"It would be wonderful." You insisted

You're a joke.

Time skip to avoid explaining you two getting ready to go out.

. . .

You and Kaminagia are out in town exploring shops, and introducing yourselves to the townspeople. Currently address, Kekeko's Pottery,

Tuesday 9:56

Oh my God

Miyoshi?