Special Segment .I

Tehehehehe~(≖‿≖)

I trolled you once again. °˖ ✧◝( )◜✧˖

Though, I never thought my fan fic would get 100 views. (Mostly because I'm another piece of trash on Wattpad) But I'd like to thank you all, with a little script-styled dialogue. (If you made it this far)

I JUST REALIZED HOW LATE THIS IS BEING PUBLISHED. Oh well, at leasts its up.

Please take note Miyoshi will be alive in this, and this will not part of the storyline on any terms.

The writing will also be very different, since its aimed for more of a humorous vibe~

CREDITS MIURIA FOR THE PICTURE ABOVE. (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖I LIKE HOW YOU MADE JOHAN (I think that was his name) STARE AT MIYOSHI IN AWE.

OH AND TODAY'S ADVERTISEMENT WILL BE ON THE VOTE BUTTON. (Hush children I know its a star, I just like to call it a vote button) GO AND BUY YOUR OWN BUY YOUR OWN BUTTON TODAY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST TAP THE THING.

Vote Button: (ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ)۶"I'm not a product!!

Musty Tomato Writer: You can cry and rant about that later li'l button. We have alot to accomplish these coming weeks!(><)

(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞₎₎LETS START THIS SHIT͟͟͞͞˳˚॰°ₒ৹๐
VERMIN

. . .

(f/n): Its another shitty night at the
D-Agency. They are all hanging around playing Poker, all getting high on cigarettes. Except Sakuma the Solider, he's sulking in bed and Yuuki is out flirting with geishas.

Hatano: You should call it off on the drinks
(F/N), you're already drunk. (。≖ˇ∀ˇ≖。)

(f/n): Shut the fuck up 162cm, I'm not inhaling smoke into my lungs on purpose. (>д<)You've guys already smoked at least–what? Five-ten, cigarettes per-person? HOLY SHITZO! (⊙0⊙)MIYOSHI YOU GOT SOME FINE CARDS.

Miyoshi: Its such a burden to take care of a child. (≖_≖)

Kaminaga: Don't you think you went a bit far on the term? (ఠ_ఠ)I'd say more like animal.

Fukumuto: ( ་ ⍸ ་ )That doesn't suit her/him. How about a nuisance? (Somewhere out there, there is a guy reading this)

Miyoshi:That suits her/him very well.‾᷇‿‾᷇

(f/n): HA.

          HA.

          HA.

          HA.

          You cunts.

          HA.

*Sakuma comes in*

Sakuma: Morning, (f/n). (•‿•)