Encounters and Bloodshed .VI

VOTE NOW AND YOU WILL GET AN INVITATION TO JOIN THE D AGENCY. THIS ISN'T A FUCKING SCAM. (○‿○)WITH THIS INVITATION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MEET THEESE HOT BASTARDS WHO STOLE MY LIFE. THE INVITATION WILL BE PLACED IN TH–

*Dies because of a heart attack*≖‿≖

Also quick announcement, I'm going to fuck with my life and do the special segment.()Its pretty late and all to do it now, but idgaf. Fan service is needed, the fangirls need Miyoshi. (`皿')

FUCK THE WIFI HERE. IRONIC BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY WIFI. THE INTERNET IS TERRIBLE–JUST READ THE STORY AS I RANT ABOUT WHAT CRAPPY INTERNET THIS PLACE HAS.

                                  . . .    

Of course a killing spree in the middle of the
morning is absurd. Hiding the evidence properly takes time. If you were to kill mid-morning there should be an exact time and place. Any minute wasted sets back weeks of preparation. (Don't worry, you'll get some action.)

__________
Time skip
__________

|During the time skip, you were fixing yourself up and eating breakfast. Currently you're in your manger's office, in which case was located in the attic of the library|

His back was turned to you, leaving nothing but a chocolate brown head and and faded blue topcoat with matching dress pants. Only to face the window which separated him from the town, as he held his fedora in hand.

"I take your stay here is a pleasure? Germany is at its finest at war,"He started off."but they're practically screwed right now."

"Its a wonderful experience, except its the most dullest thing I've been through." You snorted.

"In that case, I've got some even better news, aside from your paycheck."He sheepishly chuckled turning to face me.

His eyes were a bright green, a color mutation that made each of his facial features dull. A sharp pointed nose, a natural smile, and cocky ass eyebrows, were nothing. His hair was styled swept back flawlessly.

"I'm reassigning you to go to Japan. The details have been already sorted out, you leave this Wednesday, no delays."

"What's the reason this time?"

He walked to his desk, taking out an envelope in the drawers.

"We're teaming up with Japan for a bit, their government wants assassins all over the globe. Unfortunately this will require you to travel a lot."

"Anything else I'm unaware of?"

"You'll be assigned with the military officers along with the D Agency. The group of spies your friend was in, I believe it was that one they wanted you to look after."

Katsuhiko, Maki.

You smiled at the thought, there were so many fond memories he had given you. The reality of him being dead was tragic indeed, but in the mind, there is no reality.

"Where's my paycheck?"I asked to change the subject.

. . .