Untitled XVI.

ONCE METANOIA IS FINISHED, IT WILL BE UNDER EDITING, MOST CHAPTERS WILL BE REVISED AND OFFICAL ART WILL BE ADDED.

I changed the book cover since I love ai--mer's work and I changed my username.
Checkout more of her art on her page in the description of the book!!

. . .

There wasn't a speck of sugar lying around--surely if he meant dust then there would be plenty. Cleaning would take a day's work or two just to get it done.

Kitchen applicants however, were stored in cabinets nailed to the walls in dull brown rows. Their bottom shelves were half as the top, serving as lamented countertops crushing a metal sink.

None of you brought any items, there was far to much paperwork to file already. Kaminagia drained money from the public with taxes, (since the spies are under the government) as well as their own jobs funded their needs. The suspect that appears to have taken Miyoshi's identity.

The man slide two packs of sugar next to your chest.

Chapped surely dry, I don't know why but I could help but be bothered by this. "Where on Earth did you get these supplies? The grind for coffee, sugar, milk?"

"Someone woke up early and decided to fetch these ingredients at the town." He winked, holding his mug up.

Opening the sugar packet, you proceeded to dump the material into your drink. "Oh how thoughtful, of them."

He frowned, furrowing his brows so they would be one. Kind of like a hairy brown calipetr was being put back together.

Why, out of all of them?

Why this charming, cheerful, cu--

"That them, was me." Kaminagia coughed

"Not for long." Snorting, you shook the last packet in. "I'll file a divorce once we're done with this."

Now where would they put the spoons..?  The coffee won't be stirred by itself.

I don't know why, but he laughed, nearly banging his head on the table while he was shot done from that comment. His hands were crumpled to his sides till he rose back up and shook on a grin. How convenient for him to take no offense.

"No wonder why he liked you so much." It seems like he couldn't resist to make a expression, smiling cheek to cheek.

Maki?

No its Miy—

"Miyoshi?"

That isn't even his name either.

"Well I won't lie," He added. "we have many reasons why we chose to befriend you."

Now is not the time.

This topic has nothing to do with your feelings.

"That in all means doesn't earn my trust, neither my respect," You continued, "I have no interest in your work at all."

His smile sank. Levering his eyes toward you.
"But you did in Miyoshi, correct?"

...

You bit off more then you could chew again.

"He was going to expose my position."

Your feelings don't matter, now drink your coffee darling.

He stiffened a bit, bitting his lips for an answer. "I'm well aware, its just that I wasn't talking about our jobs,"

Well shoot me.

"your answer would be your feelings for him."

Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie
Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie
Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.ie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.LieLie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.Lie.

"Ah forgive me if I came off rude," You nodded your head down at your cup. "I didn't expect you'd wish to hear that."

Lie

"Cut the beef, not the fat don't waste this time on useless meat."

Lets just lie.

This is just a business trip after all

"How did you view him?"

My lover.

. . .