Brindles Afire .IV

8:27am

Waking up next to the window, you realize your stiff neck couldn't blame anyone else for its misfortune but you.

Looks like I fell asleep crying next to a window.

There hadn't been anything in particular
important the day before the morning stole the night. Although now there is, and maintaining an act is the key.

You got changed into a white collared shirt tucked in with a navy blue A-Lined skirt. Tagged with a matching navy blue blazer and finally, black heels & a black princess coat.

You pulled back your hair into a braid that hanged above you neck as it turned into a bun.

Today you are Großkaelbach, Emilia.

(L/S), (Y/N) doesn't exist today.

(To avoid confusion, (Y/N) is actually the name you insist to call people who know about you being an assassin. Please note that I am going to give you also multiple fake names latter on to hide your identity. Although let me be bluntly honest, I'm not going to explain anything further due to plan I have in the future.)

. . .

9:42pm

For the love of the heavens, that customer was such a pain in the ass.

You just got done with your job. In which case was being florist.

Exotic flower bouquets,rose garlands, and 32 flower crowns? All done by next Wednesday? Oh he's practically begging for his bank account to commit suicide.

As you continued your complaining to the library, the cemetery was in plain sight. Along with all these people dressed in black.

Well look at that, someone already killed him for me.

After a few block down the road, and the library was in plain view.

Darkened red brick simultaneously trying to out number the blacked brick which caused them to form a pattern. The windows were all shined up being outlined with a dark metal.

Going in, it had that old shoe store smell. It was a bit dusty, since the layers of books could shed dust whenever they pleased.

As you headed for the thriller section, the newspaper headline that was laid on a rack gave you second thoughts.

TRAGIC TRAIN ACCIDENT LEAVING 8 DEAD

Maki was going out of the country. The first and fastest way would be by, train.

Don't you dare touch that newspaper.

Taking a book from the thriller isle, you couldn't resist the temptation. That fact of him bring one of the eight was unsettling.

As if needs were dangling from your neck while you recite all your sins. For if he didn't die in the accident, nothing but a miracle could be described out of it.

You took a newspaper and scanned through the paragraph. Hoping to find something worth your time–or at least what you hoped for.