Dwaling .II

MIYOSHI LOOKS SO FREAKING HAWT IN THAT PICTURE. I JUST HAD TO SHARE THE LIVING EMBODIMENT OF PERFECTION. CREDITS TO THE ARTIST BTW, MIYSOHI FINE AF IN THIS DRAWING.

Artist: [twitter] @Vansam21

Musty Tomato Writer: I'm telling you, that you have to vote to read further. (¬¬)This is government property, alright? It's illega—

Vote Button: *slaps* Thats bullshit!(#'Д')

Musty Tomato Writer: I've been abused by a button.。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・ BUT ITS TIME TO START THIS CHAPTER MY LOVELY WEE—

I MEAN CUNTS. (())

. . .

7:46 am.

Its been a day since he left, everything seems so quiet and dull. The only the sound that seemed lure your ears was the bustling town. Your painting were quite the eye catcher, but there was something missing.

Maki.

You had to let him go...there is no other escape from this despair if you don't.

He never existed..

Maki was just a dream. Nothing of him is real.

Covering your heart–concealing the facts. In hoping that what you wanted was real.

A fairytale–something you wanted to deceive you.

Continuing with your morning, you got dressed in a long skirt red skirt dotted a tinted yellow flowers that you held up with a belt & and collared white shirt. A black coat, and a hat, with some heels, you went out.

Why must I ever want to forget such things that my past truly wants to remember?

If in terms of logic, I should make peace with the past. To say that it was all a dream..

You sighed, as your doubt started to try to get the best of you. Heading outside down the stairscase you continued your thinking.

But rest assure the doubt was right.

Accepting the past isn't hard.

Facing the facts of the past is unbearable.

8:05 am

Continuing your walking, you decided that being productive today wasn't going to be part of your day.

Your stomach rumbled though, begging for an offering. As you finally got onto the sidewalk.

La Grànde.

One of the most promising cafés in Germany was just a few meters from the apartments you rent. 

You went in and took a seat on one of the table for two seats. There weren't any table for ones anywhere.

Ordering a vanilla latte, you could help but admire this place.