12

I open up my snapchat and hold down the face to reveal all of the filters, I know he thinks the dog filter is annoying but I think he looks cute with it on.

"Ughh the dog filter, you're so basic. If you think you need the dog filter to be cute you're wrong" he complains.

"Calm your farm. Just take one photo with me" He smiles and I go to put it on my story and he stops me.

"no don't do that, because people will think of me as a hoe"

Omfg hes actually dumb, I add it to my story and smile at him.

"Fine if you're going to make me look like a hoe im going to make you look like a pig" He opens up his snapchat and gets the pig filter up he takes a photo of me and adds the caption 'Her true self' i jokingly nudge him and mutter under my breath 'asshole'

"Aye what did you just call me??"

"Nothing, are you hungry I'm hungry lets get food"

"There's food just over there" he says and points to a massive table with a bunch of food.

"OH MY" I run over to the food and grab a hotdog.

"Get me food" Julian says to me as if I'm his peasant

"Get off your ass fatty" I tell him and go to sit down and eat again.

We both sit down and Julian puts his arm around me as we are eating.

Jovani walks in and sits down opposite us.

"You guys are just gross" Jovani says as Julian straightens out his leg to kick him.

"You're just jealous because the closest you've ever gotten to a girl is when you almost drowned at the pools and the life guard had to save you" Julian says and I burst out laughing

"Oh shut up, why don't you choke on a hotdog" he says as he offers Julian a hotdog.

"Piss off thanks" Julian says and Jovani laughs and walks away eating his hotdog.

I look out the window and see all of the supporters lining up outside for the show. This is crazy, I never thought I would be in the opposite position, watching them, I should be one of them, I would be if it wasn't for Julian.

"Hey Julian you should call people on snapchat" I suggest

"Aye good idea but you have to shut up and not let anyone know you're here because we have to keep it on the down low for now" Julian says and I think to myself.

I couldn't imagine how the goonies would react if he told them about him having a 'thing' or whatever we have with a girl. They would probably go ape and I bet half of them would leave. I don't know what to think, I would want people to know, but then again I would want all of this hate piling up on the boys and I.

He points the camera just so it's out of view of me and goes to his snapchats, he is getting a call. He answers them for about 20 minutes, he talked to about 4 girls. They all freaked out, some where more chill than others and some couldn't even keep their chill.

"That was so much fun, I love doing that" he says smiling.

"I could tell, I could see that massive ass smile on your face"

He tries so hard to notice all of the supporters but some people don't see it and it's probably hard for him.

"I'm going to answer Twitter dm's" he says.

"Does Jovani answer ig ones because I always see screenshots of Twitter ones and not many Instagram ones"

"I don't even know what Jovani does in his spare time to be honest, I think he prefers to like and comment on things so that he can talk to more people"

"Ohh okay yeah makes sense" I look out the window again and I am amazed by everyone lining up its crazy.

"Let's do something" Julian says as he gets closer to the window near me.

"Yeah like what?" I turn to face him.

"Uh we have 30 minutes until the show starts we can walk out the back way to walk around?" He says unsure of his decision.

"We can go if you think that you can make it back in time"

"What? do you think we are going on a bloody walk to the other side of LA? no we are going just up past shops and stuff it will only take like 15 to 20 minutes" he says with pure attitude.

"Alright you're a bit salty but when are you any different" I saw and wait for a reaction.

He breathes deeply "You're really going to go there?"

I laugh and drag him out down to leave, as I'm dragging him I realise that I don't even know where I am even going

"Uh Beth?" he says questionably,

"I don't.."

"know where you're going, right?" he interrupts my sentence

Mario over heard us and he started singing frozen "we finish each other's .. sandwiches uh that's what I was gonna say..." he continues singing frozen.

"On that note let's get out of here as fast as we can" Julian says and speeds out.

                                •        •        •

Once we get back from the walk around there is now around 10 minutes until they are going out to the show.

"JULIAN GET YO ASS OVER HERE AND DO THE PUSH UPS" Jovani screams as soon as we step in the building.

I get to watch him doing push-ups yay. I pretend to look on my phone and sit down on the chair that's opposite them. I'm watching him I'm so creepy oh well.

I'm so so sorry for like never updating but I have had so much school work lately and it is stressful and I just can't find the time. Anyways thank you guys for the votes & reads and blah blah everything I don't even get this app oh well.