13

The shows over... the days over. I guess it's time for Ali and I to go back home, sad. I want Julian to come to my house or something I don't know, I know I'll see him tomorrow and I'm being ridiculous but I want to spend the whole time with him.

It's about 9pm and we spent our time exploring a bit and going out for dinner with the whole poms fam. I say my good byes and I decide I should call an uber as my Mum won't come to pick me up. Just before I get to call the uber I hear running behind me and I look behind and Julian is jogging up to us.

"Heyyy so they accidentally booked an extra hotel room so you guys can stay there if you want" he said smiling

"Accidentally? Okay sounds a bit suspicious but sure, Ali and I will have to quickly get some clothes from target though"

"Oh okay here you go" he says while handing over a 50 dollar note.

"Uh no I'm not taking money of a broke man that's just sad"

Ali taps her foot impatiently waiting to go to "If you won't take it then I will" she says while grabbing the fifty from Julian's hand.

"Yeah alright well that sped the whole thing right up didn't it"

"Haha okay have fun you little cupcake"

"Who you calling a 'little' cupcake? I would roast you but I'm vegetarian and I don't roast pigs" I say while turning around and I start walking my way to target.

"Don't you remember that you're the pig in this relationship and I'm the 'hoe'?" Julian remarks and laughs

"Byeeee see you later fatty"

As Ali and I are walking I check my phone, I changed my fan account thingy I used to have to a personal and deleted all my posts because it was embarrassing. I was on private because I didn't want to get any hate and I didn't want to seem like I was leeching off of him for fame because a number is literally the last thing I care about in my life.

"Nice roast you had back there" Ali says while laughing

"Thanks I tried, how's Mario going by the way??"

"Yeah its going great, he kind of makes me want to decapitate myself and sell my soul on ebay but I mean he's okay I guess"

I laugh "Well sounds like he must be doing some weird crap"

"Its Mario, of course he is, what do you even mean?"

"Okay true, too true"

We continue to walk to target and back with an outfit, we don't have enough money for pyjamas so I guess we will just have to sleep in the clothes from today.

"Oh great 10/10 comfort in my skinny jeans for tonight" Ali says in the most sarcastic way.

"Well maybe you can just sleep in the robe in the room" I suggest

"Oh yeah true I forgot they give that to us"

When we make our way back to the hotel Julian is sitting in the lobby on the couch on his phone. I walk up to him and lurk to see what he's doing on his phone and he was on twitter stalking people. I was caught in a daze and I stopped at the chair looking at him. He looked up and noticed I was staring.

"Why are you always looking at me like that?" Julian says, I couldn't tell if he meant it in a bad way or something but I didn't understand what he meant.

"Uh what?"

"You always stare at me and just smile, it's cute, you're cute"

"okay that was sweet, but stop being a cupcake and take me up to my room" I laugh at myself because i'm just so funny you know? no? okay anyways.

"Find it yourself then" I walk over to Julian pick up the room key that's next to him that clearly has the number of the room on the key and start walking with Ali.

"Beth, wait one sec" Julian calls from the chair 

"You know where that is right?"

I look at him in disgust because he honestly thinks I am that unintelligent.

"Fix your brain and then talk to me thanks" Ali ends up leading the way because I can't be bothered tracking the room down.

- end of chapter -

lolol yea i haven't updated in like what? 2 months, yeh i don't have time, also everytime i write this story all i do is cringe because i literally don't know what to write about as you can tell, what kind of story as a conversation about a hotel room LIKE UGHHH okay well cheers to a new crappy chapter