2. Step Sister ~Lily~

In the grand arched doorway, there stood a man in an immaculate suit and a girl in an expensive looking, beautiful dress. I realized that she would be my stepsister, Ella. She had beautiful long dark hair which I'd been dreaming about, and smiled in a way that made me fidget.

Mother started walking towards them, Jessie and I followed. 

"The girl looks nice." Whispered Jessie to me.

"You have arrived, Jenny." Said the man, coming up and kissing mother's hand.

"Yes, Angus" replied mother, " it took longer than we expected, but we're finally here."

Angus smiled. "I don't believe you've met my Ella," He said turning to me and Jessie. "Allow me to introduce, this is Ella, your beautiful stepsister." He felt her hair.

"Hi Ella, I'm Lily and this is my sister Jessie, it's nice to meet you." I said.

"Ella will show you to your rooms now if you want darlings." Mom suggested. Without waiting for a response, Ella turned and walked in, beckoning for us to follow. Once we were inside, Ella's sweet smile vanished and was replaced by a pout.

"Ugh, father seriously had to marry someone with two other girls?!" She said, stomping up the stairs. I stood frozen. I assumed she was joking.

"I mean, he expects me to share my dresses and jewelry!" she turned to face us, "You'd better not make this any worse for me okay?" She asked rudely.

Jessie nodded mutely. Rage filled me.

"Look here Ella!" I said, grabbing her shoulder and turning her towards me, "We never asked for a new sister either, especially one like you." I took a breath, leaving Ella speechless and surprised. She pushed my hands off her.

I wanted to say something else, but stopped because mother and Angus walked in. As if on cue, Ella started crying loudly, and I mean loudly.

Angus looked up. "What's wrong dear?" he asked.

Ella cried even louder and stammered, " Lily says s-she doesn't want me to be her s-sister!"

All eyes were on me now, even Jessie had a pitying look.

I turned a furious shade of red. "Ella said it first" I protested. The words came out sounding stupid however, mother saved me by taking my side.

"Oh come on Angus, do you really think my Lil would do such thing? She's never acted this way before."

Angus sighed and shook his head.

Ella shot me a look of pure hatred. She flounced up the rest of the stairs and I followed grumpily, with Jessie behind me. When we had reached the top and were out of earshot of our 'parents', Ella spoke.

"I'll get you back for that!" she said with an angry face fake tears had been running on. "Pick any room that's as far away from mine as possible."

So I bit back a harsh comment and walked the opposite way Ella had walked.

"Nice girl hey?" I whispered to Jessie.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi again, Thank goodness this chapter's more normal. The plot twist made me laugh, and I had a lot of fun writing it. Remember to vote, comment, and follow. 

And up the top, Emma Watson as Jessie :)