3. Settling in ~Lily~

Mother came up to our room about 20 minutes later, and sat on Jessie's bed next to her with a sigh. We looked at her and then down at the floor, not sure what to expect.

"I know it's hard, moving to a new house and getting a new family." She finally said.

Jessie nodded and gave me a look that said do the same. I wanted to, and I wanted to understand, but my brain kept telling me she's the one who did it, she's the one who made you move. I knew she had done it to protect our secret but I still felt anger in the pit of my stomach.

" I just wanted to tell you that I believe what you said. I know you Lily, you would never be mean to anyone without a reason. I only want you to be careful, remember, we have only just moved here." She got up. "that's all." she said before hugging both of us and walking out of the room.

Jessie and I looked up in silence. "She's disappointed in us" Jessie said quietly, "I could hear it in her voice."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Maybe you should give Ella another chance, I mean like to apologize."

"No way, she's just stuck up and dumb."

"Maybe that, or maybe she's just nervous about having more people in the house."

"Jessie, did you just say she was nervous, she looked pretty mad to me, Duh!"

"Come on Lil, you have to talk to her, and I mean right now!"

"Make me, I'm not coming."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, Ugh, shortest chapter yet. But luckily, I have my reasons. So deal with it! (jk) I'm full of work. I promise the future chapters will be longer :) Bye bye!                                                                                                      xox Dinithi

btw, Camila Cabello as Ella!