1. New Home ~Lily~

A breeze floated into our carriage and I sighed, sitting next to my sister, Jessie.

"Almost there!" our coachman announced, but it did nothing to make me feel better.

We were moving to a new home and I was going to have a new father. My mother was dressed and had made us dress in our finest clothes just for him to make a good impression, but I didn't feel very beautiful.

I was sweating in my turtle neck top and not only that, I was legit fanning myself in the sticky hot air.

Mother, who sat cross legged across from my seat, staring at the passing fields, suddenly turned to face us. "I need your best behavior girls", she said, " And don't let our secret out, not on the first day."

Jessie nodded as I did. Our secret had been weighing heavily on me these days. It was hard to ignore something you actively tried to hide.

Soon, the coach stopped, "We're here!" said the coachman, opening the door to us and grabbing Mother's suitcase. I gasped when I saw where we stopped at, It was the biggest and the most grand home I had ever seen. Designs were carved into the walls and I could see beautiful gardens behind it.

"We'll finally be rich again!" whispered Jessie excitedly.

I allowed myself for a small smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, it's me Dinithi and I hope you've enjoyed this story so far. Sorry about the length of it though, School work, homework and tutor work is all around me. Anyways, please comment, vote and follow, it would mean alot to me.

Ariana Grande at the top as Lily :)