4. The prince ~Lily~

Thirty seconds later, I found myself standing outside Ella's door with Jessie.

Jessie politely knocked the door and "Come in." was the response. I opened the door and Jessie and I stepped in. We almost gasped.

The room looked like one of a queen. The pink carpet looked clean and spotless. The four poster bed had silk sheets and intricately woven pillows. The rug was so soft that you can hardly imagine someone had ever walked on it.

The closet was open displaying too many beautiful and expensive dresses to count. If I hadn't known better, I would've said this room belonged to the queen.

"Stop! No, No, No! The carpet is too expensive for your shoes!" Screamed Ella from a pink dressing table.

I rolled my eyes but said nothing.

"Yeah, yeah. Keep rolling your eyes, and if you're lucky, you might see your brain!" Ella said coldly. She was about to say something when her eyes fell to the window. Her expression turned to pure shock as she pushed me and Jessie down to the floor in a tackle.

Then, like nothing happened, she stood squarely in front the window, her rose red lips in a perfect smile.

What was she doing?! I got up angrily and stepped to the window to push her right down. That was until I saw who was out there.

The prince! He had come right under our second floor window. Ella poofed her hair ready but the prince didn't look at her.

He looked at me. And smiled before before the carriage moved on.

Ella's perfect face contorted into pure fury. "You! Every day he comes by I stand by the window! Every day!"

I wasn't sure how to react.

"Why do you think I pushed you down? Because I didn't want to be seen with a tramp!" She cried. Her mascara was blurring under her eyelids.

"Ella..." I began.

"He never looked at me! Never! But he looked at you!"

Ella looked like she was about to chuck something at me and Jessie pulled me out of the room with an indiscernible expression. I had hardly understood what happened, but I knew one thing. I had made an enemy, over a prince.

________________________________________________________________

OMG guys I'm so happy now it's the winter holidays! I could make longer chapters. See you soon in the next chapter.                                                                                                                                                                               xo Dinithi

Ps. Troye Sivan as the prince (Aww)! 

 Troye Sivan as the prince (Aww)!