Chapter 9.

I thought that I would've never said something like this in my entire life, but I was so happy that it was Monday. Finally I was free to return home and get back to my normal life again.

Mum was right about Jason. He ain't bad after all. We talked about random stuff and I got the chance to know him better, but this didn't change his annoying jerk persona. I will never get used to that, that's for sure.

It was break time and I was talking with the girls at our usual spot. I thought it was going to be a relaxing day, but as usual I was wrong.

"Oh my god no" Chanel whispered with an annoyed expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Someone that I can't tolerate is arriving and he's heading in our direction"

"Jason?" I was even more confused.

"No, his friend."

"ADAM? How do you-.."

"Shh shut up, they're coming" she immediately interrupted me, putting a hand on my mouth.

"Hey girls, can I take a seat?" Jason asked casually.

"Just because I lived under your roof for three days, doesn't mean we're friends" I replied.

The girls all turned to look at me with questioning eyes, but I just shrugged my shoulders in response, because I honestly didn't have a clue of why he was here.

"So no, you can't sit with us" I said coldly.

"Still on your period?" He smirked back, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Chanel! What a pleasure to meet you again" Adam's voice caught mine and Jason's attention.

"How do you know each other?" We replied at the same time.

"Oh you know on Friday evening, before going over to Jason's, I was in the library and..." Adam started explaining before he was cut off by Chanel.

"I had the misfortune to encounter  him,  because I was looking for the school's secretary, but I got lost in the library and he then helped me find her" she quickly blurted out, too quickly for my like.

"Adam and library in the same sentence? Weird" Jason asked suspicious.

"I was with a friend of mine and.."

"And they were studying! Yeah, I interrupted them to help me and thank you by the way" Chanel added, interrupting Adam once more.

"Oh you're welcome, interrupt me whenever you want to sweetheart" Adam winked at her.

It looked like my dear best friend was hiding something from me and I was looking forward to find out what.

"Anyway, I'm Adam, nice to meet you ladies" Adam said a few seconds later, in particular to Emily and India.

"Not my pleasure" India answered without even looking at him, "if you're  a friend  of  Jason's, you can't not be a douchebag, it's known, douchebags go around in couples"

"Oookay" Adam took his hand back surprised, while Jason just laughed.

I actually didn't mind all this. Staying in the cafeteria with someone to talk to, friends or not friends, they're presences and that's already a lot for me.

Everything was proceeding fine, well except for Chanel's and Adam's glare contest, but everything for once was ok. The bell was about to ring and all of us were going to head back to class, until she arrived...

A hot wavy brunette directed towards us, followed by other three girls, I guess they were supposed to be her minions. A girl all boobs and ass with some awesome curves, she was wearing a beige mini dress, that didn't leave a lot to imagination, with a denim jacket on top. What these four wanted from us I didn't know.