Groups

Part two guys enjoy...

First CAS POV

Me and Garth enter the lunch room and I feel my arm being tugged by Garth , wanting me to follow him towards the line .

"Ready for hell Cas-O", said Garth grabbing a tray.

As we wait , Garth seised the opportunity to tell of the social hierarchy the prison has established .

" Here's the basics on what you really need to know ", said Garth. " Everyone usually stays in their own groups . Only an alpha or a angel can really  internvene . No one dares to talk to them because they are considered the top of the food chain. Us peasants tho are also divided up into groups ; the ghettos , outsiders, oldies , hippies , and us... We are the omgegas. The only person who was allowed to intervene all they want is our pal Sam. He's kinda in our group , more of the loner type but he's allowed to go to the alphas any time he wants since of his brotherly connection to the leader . The only reason he isn't in the alphas because he doesn't like the drama that comes with being an alpha ".

"Ours", asked I confused squinting my eyes and tilting my head ever so slightly .

"Your cute when you are confused ", murmured Garth . "As the leader of the group , I am claiming you Castiel . You are now part of the omegas ".

I smiled at my new roommates generosity.

"Thank you Garth ", I said smiling , holding out my tray for the lunch lady just for her to drop the disgusting slop they call "mystery meat and veggie surprise ".

"Thank you, red ... You spoil us too much", said Garth politely .

"Spoil? More like poison ", I thought but i kept my mouth shut about to food.

"You are welcome my sweet Garth", she said in a thick Russian accent. "Here yogurts for you and your friends "

I smiled at her thankfully .

We checked out our meals and Garth led the way to the table .

"Cas these are your new brothers ... Rufus , Gadreel  , Kevin , and over there is Sam ", said Garth . Everyone said ' hi CAS ' while Sam looked up and  nodded at him , then went back to his eyes buried in a book . He was sitting at the very end at the table , keeping his distance from the group but present .

Rufus : Took the blame for one of his sons That did drugs and worked for a drug dealer. Loads of illegal found in his house. Sentenced to 10 yeArs .

Gadreel: identity theft , sentence for 2 years

Kevin freaking solo : international young hacker... Hacked into the US treasury system but was caught before he can do any real damage , sentence 5 years

Sam: FRAMED sentence 5 years

Garth and I sit down and he put his hand on top of mine . I didn't want to be rude so I didn't say anything , hoping he'll get the jist of how uncomfortable he was making me . He didn't sadly and I decided that it was I that had to pull my hand away . Before I could even do so , we were greeted by everyone's favorite alpha.

"Aye Sammy ", said Dean , ruffling his hair , coming up from behind him .

Our eyes immediately locked. I looked down from his intense gaze . When I look back up he wasn't staring at me no longer , he was staring at my hand that was still being held by Garth's  . I watched his  eyes flash with jealousy ...?  But then they level into a more curious state .