Spending time in our cells

Cas POV 3rd

RING!
RING!

Castiel scurries out of his cell and got in a line, where all inmates were being cuffed. Smoke was starting to fill the room and Cas started to cough. The toxic smoke filled his lungs , the very essence was deadly.Everything started to become dizzy and blurry , his head started to pound as everyone ran around in chaos .

Soon Cas couldn't feel his legs , he felt his heart beat become more and more rapid , and it was soon hard to breathe. Is what it felt to have a panic attack?

"Cas?" Said the person who was behind him , but Cas didn't answer.

"Hey Cas ?! CAS!!! ", screamed the face in front of him . Cas couldn't make out the green eyed creature who was now yelling in his face.

Cas fell hard on the floor and this creature caught him , he was now barking out orders at others . It was like no one could or even listen to the creature . Words pounded Cas's head , the ones he can make out .

"Son of a bitch", was the clearest words Cas can hear.

Men in uniforms then started to grab at him and the creature. They took him away , they took the one thing that was trying to help him. The creature squirmed , shouted profanities , and swung at the men in uniforms . They cuffed him, and that's all Cas should make out because soon Castiel's vision gave out and then ...

Everything

Was

D A R K

*flashback *

This was it. This was Cas's big chance of happiness. It was finally time to board this plane, carrying out his 'duty' to his father. Soon it will all be done and he would have happiness. 

The plane ride was bumpy and went obnoxiously slow .

There was a little baby crying the whole time and Castiel could feel another head ache coming on. He pushed his button that brings a flight attendant to his services . "Hello what can I do for you today", she said

"Hey can do you guys have advil or anything that can help a headache", said Cas .

"Yes sir I will have it right away".

Soon she came back with a bottle of water and two pills in a little plastic cup. He said 'thank you' , swallowed the pills and closed his eyes, waiting for it all to be over.

----

Finally the flight was over and Cas made it out to the air port , trying not to look suspicious at all. He went to the 'bag pick up' thing and looked for his bag . He found his personal belongings bag but the other bag, with the drugs weren't there. Each bag was coming down and he kept his eyes glued out for it. Where was that bag?

-----

Castiel has been here for an hour and still the bag didn't come down the rail . He didn't want to bring attention to the bag by telling someone , so he decided to try to find Blaine . Blaine said he'd wait for him . He looked around and there was no Blaine . Great.