Forgotten love

Cas POV

Life as he knew it changed drastically with Blaine around.

It's been two weeks since Blaine has moved in , and both of them barely conversated.

Flashes of memories came over him everytime Blaine would do something cute ,funny, or even boring and bland . And every time the heart aching question came up. Why couldn't Blaine remember ?

It's been days since Castiel even spoke a sentence. For now on his life in prison was submitting to Dean Winchester and mourning after Blaine's forgotten love.

Dean wasn't kidding when he said he was going to be up his ass now . Castiel knew Dean did care about him , but it was getting annoying. Cas couldn't cry in front of them or his group because showing emotion to others in prison would make you a bitch and Cas hasn't had the chance to even think about why Blaine wouldn't remember him.

What really hurt Cas was the fact that Blaine never made any effort to speak to him even though they practically lived in the same room together. Well neither did Cas so who was to blame? Maybe he was, maybe he should've at least tried to talk to him.

Garth didn't speak either to Blaine or him but , Castiel didn't really care anymore.

"WAKE UP ", officer singer yelled at the prisoners .

Castiel jerked out of bed quickly and got up to see what was going on.

"Novak you missed breakfast! You have your duties today boy get up" , shouted officer singer.

Castiel had forgotten about those. Just a week ago the jail started giving inmates duties around the jail as a community service . Castiel just thought that it was because the jail wanted to get free labor from all these no good delinquents and nobodies.

Castiel got up and put a fresh pair of an orange jump suit on and he made his way to the bulletin board and saw that he was put to work in the kitchen today.

Castiel groaned , he hated cooking . He quickly searched for Blaine's name and  he was assigned to the bathrooms. At least Cas could forget about him for a while ,and do something to get his mind off of him .

~~~~~

Castiel was peeling some potatoes when Dean walked into the room. Immediately Dean's eyes lit up and his mouth formed into a smirk when he saw Castiel .

He came up behind him and grabbed his ass while Castiel yelped startled.

"Dean ,what are you doing here?" , huffed Castiel when he realized who it was.

"I was assigned here baby, now let's say me and you get out of here and have some fun " , said Dean , emphasizing on the word fun.

"Dean we have to do our jobs. Is all you think about is fucking sex" , grumbled Castiel.

"Am I even supposed to answer that", said Dean chuckling.

~~
After a few minutes of Dean trying to convince Cas to let him fuck him on the pile of potato bags , the lunch lady's walked in and checked everyone's progress to see if they were actually doing something.

"Winchester have you done anything?" , asked Red.

"Nope", he said ,making a popping noise at the "p".

"Why the hell not", she said , becoming very annoyed at the boys attitude .

"Because I don't care ", said Dean as if it's the most obvious thing in the world .

Ellen walked over to Dean and yanked his ear hard .

"Listen boy I don't give a rats ass what you care or don't care about, I care about you getting your god damn work done. Now when I come back I better see this dishes all gone and after that just for the attitude you can take out all the garbage too", she growled . "Do you understand ?"

Dean just nodded wide eyed.

"I said do you understand ?!" , she yelled tugging on his ear harder.

"Y-yes ma'am" , he said quietly.

She exited the room and for a minute it was silent.

Castiel was shocked at first but then he found himself on the verge of laughter at Dean's fear in the rather short lady (at least shorter than Dean ) and how she seem to put this tough guy in his place. He simply couldn't control himself .

"What's so funny?" Dean said annoyed.

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE" , he laughed, teary eyed.

"Haha" , said Dean sarcastically. "You know what"

"What"

Dean then grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at Castiel.

"BITCH THIS IS A NEW JUMPSUIT" , Castiel yelled forgetting about the whole situation.

Castiel then grabbed an egg and hurtled it at Dean, and soon they were both covered in all types of food . They were laughing and having so much fun .

Dean dipped his hand in some frosting and smeared it on Cas's nose. It was then Dean noticed how beautiful Cas's eyes was. Castiel taken back by Dean's powerful stare was also mesmerized by Dean's fan fiction green eyes .

Castiel likes his Dean , the dean he likes to be around doesn't care about how hard his appearance seems , can smile and joke around , and show more of his softer features which he only exposes to Cas when they seem to be alone.

Dean pulled him into a kiss filled with passion , heat, and maybe even sparks of love .

For the first time in a long time, Cas wasn't focused on Blaine , but focused on his makeout session with this loving creature that never ceases to amaze him.

Whoever this was ... Cas dug it. Cas dug it a lot.

~~~
Hey guys , THIS UPDATE IS SERIOUSLY LONG OVERDUE. And I'm sorry ... But here's some destiel fluffy magic ,and I promise samifer in the next chapter!

-gabby