Tease

Third POV Cas

"What is it Dean", said Cas.

The bathroom was occupied and Dean insisted on being alone , so they made there way to the janitor's closet. Now cas was locked in there. Dean wouldn't let him out until they talked .

"Well I don't know ... You were fucking crying", said Dean.

"I was not my face was leaking "

Dean rolled his eyes and a smirk played on his lips," you know what I want to do to you right now?"

Now it was Cas's turn to roll his eyes. He really needed to get out of here.

"Answer me"

Cas winced at the authority in Dean's voice. Subconsciously he stood up a little straighter . He couldn't help but think of his father...

"What do you want to do?" He asked quietly, looking down.

Dean grabbed Cas's hair so he can look him in the eye .

"I want to fuck you so hard that when you scream for me to stop, I'd just keep going harder ".

Cas's dick twitched, he couldn't stop thinking about that night with Dean... In isolation.

"But... Not until you tell me what's wrong ", said Dean.

Damn was this guy a fûcking tease .

Cas moved his face closer , two can play this game .

"Well Dean... Guess what ", said Cas , moving close enough so his breath would make the hairs on Dean's neck stand up.

"It's "

Cas grabbed Dean's arms as catches him off guard , pinning him to the wall.

"Not "

He zips down Dean's jump suit.

"Any "

He pulls out deans half hard hard dick.

"Of your business "

And with that he moved slowly jerks Dean off , Dean growing in annoyance .

"It... I-is my Aghh- business . Damn it Cas stop teasing me "

And like that Cas did stop. All together. He looked at Dean and winked. Dean dumbfounded , Cas opened the janitor closet and walked out .

He ran all the way back to his locked stall , knowing what type of consequences he's gonna get for his actions.

~~~~~
Luci POV 1st

"Sam , Sam , Sam , sammmm ", I annoyed as Sam took out a large dusty bookshelf.

"WHAT IS IT LUCIFER!" Shouted Sam.

Okay damn that was cold.

My face must've shown the hurt expression because Sam's eyes softened.

"What's wrong", said Sam.

"I just wanted to know what you were reading ", I said with big puppy eyes. He was going to feel bad for yelling for me.

Sam moved his hand and caressed my cheek, I was starting to burn up. This was way to intimate . Why was he even touching me, I have to be the one touching him .

"I'm reading infernal devices " , he said.

I moved out of his touch so I can find my own book to read.

Hey , maybe they'd have porno magazines here.

After 5 minutes of looking for porn , I gave up. All they have here was stupid old books. And not the good type. Not even good gay fan fiction or any type of romance smexy times books.

Nope, it was more books with boring covers and no pictures to judge it.

I plopped down on my butt counting dust mites , which was way more entertaining than this right now.

Sam looked up and smiled.

"Your cute when you act pouty"

Wait did he call me cute... And did he said I acted pouty ?

"I'm a grown man , I do not pout or look cute while doing so" , I defended . I couldn't help the blush when I thought about Sam Winchester calling me cute. Gosh I feel like a fan girl , H E L P.

"Well your adorable when your flustered ", said Sam putting his book down . He walked over to me and sat criss - cross applesauce , right in front of me.

"I'm not flustered" , I said.

He moved another big hand back on my cheek , I leaned in and melted into his soft touch.

"Well lucifer what do you want me to call you... ?"

"Maybe fûcking hot?", I said

"Hmmm well fucking hot-"

Holy shit , how did Sam  just get 10 times more sexier. He's being So unholy , I've never heard him swear before .

"Or maybe gorgeous ", he said , closing his eyes leaning in.

Holy shit was he gonna kiss me.

He WAS HE WAS.

AHHH

"Get a grip lucifer ", I thought.

Slowly I leaned forward , our lips almost touching. I can already feel the sparks through my body... That was until fear grabbed a hold of us. We jumped back , and I looked back up into firey rage filled eyes.

Fuck.

~~~~~

Dean POV 1st

I was standing in the janitor's closet shocked. Saying that I was angry was an understatement. That angel face dick.

This is what I get for showing my concern .

Not knowing if my very noticeable erection would be showing , I zipped my suit back up and ran too the place I knew Cas would hide. The library .

Yes Dean Winchester knows the library exists, I read.

I walk down there , eyes and dick still hard , I walk... Or more like a waddle there. As soon as I get there , I barge through the doors , with the small sense of pride I had left.

But what I see... Is something that should have never happen.

IN HONOR OF THE NAME OF THIS CHAPTER,
CLIFF HANGER
HEH SORRY 😂👌💙

~ gabby