Kai imagine

//You're trapped with Kai in the prison world//

"Ugh just shut up already!" I scream. I've only been in the prison world for two days and I already can't take Kai's constant talking or rather complaining. Kai laughs. So he's enjoying this? Two can play at this game.

"I'm sorry, am I bothering you?" Kai smirks. We're currently walking around  the mini market picking up our daily items. The only reason I'm walking around with him is so I can stay even the slightest bit sane. Wait. That doesn't make any sense, being he's a psycho! I guess I just want someone to talk to. I mean we are the only two people here. Plus, to be completely honest Kai is kinda hot. Yeah, I'm gonna keep that to myself. "Okay where's the- ah! There it is." Kai declares. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

Later we go back home. I leave Kai to unpack everything we "bought" and I cuddle up on the couch. I turn on the tv, to find shows I used to watch as a kid. Well, I was a kid in the time of the prison world. I giggle at the cartoons, but soon stop when I feel two hands on my shoulders. I freeze. I turn around to see Kai looking down at me smirking. His smirk sure is hot. I shake his hands off of my shoulders and move over in annoyance. Kai jumps over the couch and sits close to me. Um, okay then. I just ignore him and switch the show to some drama.

"I've seen this episode before. Not to be a spoiler but they break up and then he dies." Kai whispers. I shut off the tv and throw the remote at the wall, stomping upstairs. Kai follows me up into my bedroom.

"Why are you so annoying?" I ask. He tries to talk, but I cut him off. "You're just so annoying and stupid and I don't even know how I spent two days with you already!" I rant. I pace back and forth in front of my bed in frustration. Kai walks towards me and starts to put his hands up, until I grab them to push them away. "And of course you have to do that stupid, annoying, hot as fuck smirk. You're a know it all which is super aggravating, but so damn hot." Wait. What did I just say? Oh no. Kai gives me a shocked expression. Kai walks towards me and places his hands on my hips which sends shivers down my spine.

"So you think I'm hot?" He moves one of his hands up to my face. My heart skips a beat as he twirls a piece of my hair with his finger ever so gently. "Well I think you're pretty cute yourself." Kai leans in and kisses my lips with passion. I kiss back almost immediately and place my hands to his neck. Kai backs me up making us both fall backwards onto the bed. His lips move from my lips to my jawline, to my neck then back to my lips. After we pull away from the kiss we try to catch our breath.

"That was probably the best kiss I've ever had." I admit. Kai smirks. "Oh no, don't do that smirk it's really cute." I giggle as Kai comes back in for yet another kiss.

-------

You like? I know I do! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, I'm just really busy and stressed out right now. Anyway I hope you liked it and requests are still open so feel free to ask away!