Enzo imagine

// Enzo asks you for your number//

I walk through the doors of the Mystic Grill, wave hello to Matt and take a seat in a booth. The lights flicker from the storm outside. I look through the menu to see various options to choose from. This is definitely my favorite place to eat. Matt walks over to me to take my order and then he's back on his way, working. I wanted a day to myself to just relax. I did call my friend Elena up to see if she wanted to have dinner with me tonight, but she had already made plans with Damon. That always happens. When will I have a relationship like them? Only God knows I guess. Just then, the front doors open widely to reveal a tall handsome man walking toward the bar. On his way in he stares in my direction. As if it were a reflex I look down and blush. His stare lingers as Matt brings my order of a veggie burger and fries. Great. I don't wanna shove my face full of food when he's staring at me. I end up doing so anyway. I try to ignore him staring at me by playing games or texting people on my phone, but I can't. He is really handsome. I try to catch a glimpse of him, but we make eye contact so I look away. That was awkward. Just continue eating your food and maybe he'll stop staring. Well, he does just the opposite. Instead he makes his way over to me. Crap. I wipe my mouth and fix my hair before he sits down across from me. He clears. his throat before speaking.

"Hello love." He says. He even has a British accent? Kill me. "I couldn't help, but notice you staring." He says. I almost choke on the water I was drinking.

"Me staring? Your eyes wouldn't leave me since you walked in here. It's creepy." I defend myself. He chuckles in response. I roll my eyes and get up, making his laughing stop.

"No, I'm sorry love. I was staring, but you should know you're quite the beaut. I'm Enzo." Enzo leaves a hand out for me to shake. I accept. I hesitatingly sit back down.

"I'm y/n. Really I would stay, but I kind of reserved this day for myself." I state. Enzo just nods his head and waves me goodbye. I walk slowly out of the grill and out onto the street. That was weird. The clouds roll away saying a goodbye to the storm that's been about all morning. Suddenly, I hear footsteps running up behind me. I turn around only to bump heads with Enzo. "Ouch! What the hell?" I rub my now pounding head. Enzo takes a breath before he speaks.

"I'm sorry. This isn't usually how asking a girl out goes. I forgot to ask you for your number. Uh, well if you don't want to I guess that's fine, but-" I cut him off.

"Here," I hand Enzo my number. He smiles widely at me, which only makes me giggle. "I'm not calling you first though." I wink before turning around and walking away from the handsome Enzo.

----------

Yeah I know, kind of boring. At least I actually wrote you something though! Sorry for the lack of stories, I'm just really busy lately. If you liked this, remember to vote and comment!