Q89 - In the fridge? (ChloeRivera8)

Admin: *yawns* It's morning... Sunday... I don't like Sunday...

Iceland: Oh, admin, you're awake. W-Wait a second, why are you here instead of at your own home?

Admin: I decided to stay here after the Halloween party. I have a room here, y'know. Norway let me after the list of things happened. Remember the list, here it is now!

1) Find Norway ☑

2) Bring him here ☑

3) Make Ice see his troll ☑

4) Set Hong and Ice up on a date without making Norway mad ☑

5) Get Norway to kiss Denmark ☑

6) Make Sealand stop wanting to be a country ☑

7) Make BestWeirdoEver's next question not harm Ice ☑

8) Get the ask page to 99 questions ☐

Just ten more after this question we have here before you have to call Norway 'big brother' twice due to two successful dates.

Iceland: *sigh* Well, would you like some coffee? Norway brought me some, but I'm tired of the stuff after I was burnt a second time...

Admin: Nah, coffee isn't my thing... But remember, there's a question from ChloeRivera8, look:

So I was messing with the keyboard settings and I accidentally changed the keyboard settings to Icelandic, I can´t figure out where each key is. and um.... what exactly were you doing downstairs last night at the fridgeÞ dang it I can´t find the stupid question mark!!

Iceland: The fridge? Um... Nothing. I was just relaxing and it was hot, so the- the um... fridge! Was the coolest place to be!

Admin: It was a bit hot last night... especially with my costume on, it was absolutely burning... But it shouldn't have been hot in here! It was nice when I came back, so were you sitting in the fridge before? Answer truthfully or else.

Iceland: Um... don't worry admin... it's nothing you need to worry about. It was hot inside when you left, remember, that's when I was in the fridge.

Admin: I'll believe you, but whatever... Thanks for asking, ChloeRivera8, and ask again later~