he uses pick up lines

Anakin:
   You were sitting on the couch reading like usual. Then your beloved boyfriend came out of nowhere, smirking.

"Hey (Y/n)~!"

You looked at Anakin quizzically, wondering why he was so happy.

"Do you have a bandaid? I scraped my knee falling for you~" You giggled at him and rolled your eyes.

"Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cuz you have a sweet ass~" You told him, making him blush,

"I know," he replied, sending you a charming smile.

Obi Wan:
You sat down, exhausted from training. Your master was cleaning up all the equipment, and sat down next to you.

"(Y/n)...? Can I tell you something? Anakin said these pick up girls fast." You raised your eyebrows at him.

"Come at me, Master." You said.

' I hope he isn't falling for one of Anakin's stupid tricks....' You thought, bracing yourself.

"Is your father a baker? Cuz you've got some really nice... Buns..." He muttered, blushing darkly. You looked at him blankly but then burst out laughing. He looked at the ground with a small smile on his face.

Luke:
Luke decided to go to a bar with Han, and just in case, Leia assigned you to 'supervise' them.

~timeskip~

And just as you expected, the two boys got very, very, drunk. Han walked over to you and slung an arm over your shoulder.

"Eh.... You lookin fine, (Y/n)~" he said. Luke shoved him off of you, and threw his arms around your neck. You raises your eyebrows and looked at him.

"Are you an orphanage? Cuz I wanna have your kids~!" Your eyes widened as he leaned in to kiss you, but you pushed him away, blushing.

In the end, you pulled the two drunk boys back to the rebel base, by the ears.

A/N: sorry if my updates are late, I'm on vacation in Florida👌 ❤️~Magysta