Chapter 3

Giselle's pov

I woke up the next day when I heard Malissa yelling at me to GET UP BIG BUTT, she so weird.

I waited in the bed for a few more minutes before getting up and walking my bathroom to take a shower. I got my watermelon scented body wash and got to washing.

When I got out 15 minutes later I walked in my room naked and picked out something to wear

I'm being comfortable today so yeah. They told me I can't wear a crop top at school because it's distracting, but they never say anything to boys when they wear muscle shirts, sag there pants, like I like seeing booty too. so I don't listen to those sexists.

When I put on my last shoe I ran downstairs almost falling but quickly recovered before anyone saw me. I walked to the kitchen and sat down when Malissa sat the plate of food in front of me.

I was done with the food in 5 minutes and washed my plate. I sat on my couch and watched TV until I heard a honk outside meaning Charlie is here.

I said bye to Malissa and went outside before hopping in the car. "Hi Charlie" I said giving him a hug "hey babygirl, how are you?" He asked while starting the car "tired, I stayed up all night and read Wattpad like always"

(Me in real life😂😂)

He just shook his head "you know you should start going to bed earlier, it helps not have bags under your eyes" he said, I shrug my shoulders and stay quiet for the rest of the car ride until we got to my school.

"Bye Charlie" I said and got out of the car before slamming the door to the car. I walked up to the school and just walked right past everybody not caring about them today, I'm to tired to bother someone.

I see Carter and he just looks at me, he might be waiting for me to do something, I decided to just wave and mess with his head. When I waved he just looked at me like I was a monster. I laughed and continue walking until I got to my locker. I don't even know why I go to my locker all I have I there is candy and a couple pencils.

I grabbed a piece of gum and put it in my mouth before start chewing and blowing bubbles, then I see the principal" ms. Johnson, come to my office" well damn I can't even stand in the hallway without one of these white teachers in my business.

I follow him and get to his office, he let's me in first and close the door behind him. I don't like being in a room with older men like this "um can you keep the door open?" I said as I felt my hands start to shake "OK" he says and sits in his chair behind his desk. "Ms. Johnson how many times have I told you not to wear those type of shirts to this school?" I roll my eyes and sit up "how many times have I told you that I don't care?, you always pick on me?" I complain, I'm tired of him "I'm not picking on you, it's just that you are the main one that breaks a rule or wear this type of clothing" he explains, "what about the boys, they wear revealing clothes and nobody says anything to them" I got up out of the chair and walk out of the office, I don't have time for this.