Chapter 6

It's not everyday I get to see my favorite cousins considering they go to different schools.
Loren, the oldest girl and my bestfriend , and Landon which is the 7 year old. They came over last night and stayed because there parents won't let Loren babysit from what happened last time.

She set the stove on fire trying to cook a grilled cheese sandwich, how? I don't know. But she still tried to blame it on Landon even though everyone knows it was her and we have evidence. But she will not own up to it.

Driving to Landon's school to pick him up was only 2 minutes since its 3 doors down from mine. When I got there he was playing with a dirty blonde haired little girl, they were so cute with there toys and smiling faces.

"Landon, come on it's time to go" I half shouted as he looked up with a kinda disappointed look on his face. He nodded and gave the little girl a hug before walking over to me "who was that?" I asked with a smile "that's my friend Taylor, she's really nice" he hopped into the car and put on his seat belt "do you always play with girls?" I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I love kiddy crushes "no she's the only one, she's like me" I'm thinking he meant she's a tomboy .

I start the car and drive off in the direction of my house.

(I know I said she was in a mansion but I'm gonna change it into a gated community because that seems more realistic)

I made it to the gates and told Aaron, the guard at the gate to let me in. When the gates opened I thanked him and drove in. A lot of these white people look at me when I drive down the community like they've never saw a black person before. It's really annoying.

When I got to my house my cousin was sitting on the porch with a cigarette. I rolled my eyes and hopped out of the car, going to the side and took Landon out and grabbing my bag. My cousin looked at me and smiled after blowing smoke into the air. I walked over to her and grabbed the cancer stick out of her hand "you need to stop smoking, it's bad for you" I said and walked into the house "well let me die then" Loren said and walked behind me.

Shaking my head I go to the kitchen and take out some snacks for all of us, it's Melissa and Charlie's day off today and tomorrow. I take out chips, juice, fruit roll ups, and other things. "YAAAY TIME TO BE A KID AGAIN" Loren shouts and snatches half the stuff on the counter "when did you ever stop being a kid?" I chuckled and handed Landon some stuff " when I threw it back on some-" I cut her off "Ok that's enough, I get it"

Laughing she turned to the tv and turned on cartoons for Landon, mostly for her, but also for him. She turned on Amazing World of Gumball .

(That show be having me dyin 😂😂)

We all watched that until Landon fell asleep on my shoulder, "take him up to my room" I told Loren as she nodded and picked him up. I hear my phone notifying that I have a text, looking at it I see it was from a unknown number saying ' what time are you coming?' 

I was a little confused until I remembered I was going to Stephanie's house on Saturday so I answered back ' I'll text you whenever I wake up on Saturday ' she said ok then said ' is it ok if I bring some friends?' I don't know why she's asking me, it's her house.

'Yea sure, I'm bringing someone also' she just responded with a 'cool' with a smiley face and left it at that. "Who you texting?" Loren's voice rang " this girl that invited me to her house on Saturday for a pool day, you're coming too" I said turning back to the tv. She didn't say anything just nodded and continued to eat snacks.

Wonder who's gonna be at her house.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just wanted to update since I updated my other book😊😊