Chapter 5

After our class was over and Giselle throwing stuff at me was finished Stephanie and I walked to lunch together. Of course she talked the entire time and I simply nodded and smiled throwing in a few laughs. I'm use to people talking a lot because Gabe always does, but not this much. We arrive in the cafeteria and I take the way to my regular table with Gabe and Emily.  They look confused as to why I'm with this girl.

She sits down before me and starts saying hi all cheery "um hi, who are you?" Emily said with a blank expression "I'm Stephanie,  just call me Steph" she giggled and turned away.  Gabe was eyeing her pretty hard, and Emily noticed. Everyone knows she likes him, except him, "so Gabe, what were you telling me before they came?" Emily kinda glared at Steph in her side vision. "Oh yea, Malik told me he was gonna ask lucifer out on a date " he was referring to Giselle "who is that? " Stephanie cocked her head to the side, we looked behind us to search for Giselle. I first spotted her walking in the cafeteria.  "Her, she's evil, so good luck to him " I said nodding my head in her direction   "her? She doesn't look evil,  she's very pretty so I wouldn't blame him" Stephanie said shrugging her shoulders "she might be pretty but her personality is horrible " I said "well that horrible personality is walking this way" my hurt stopped for a moment when she said that. I then felt someone mug my head.

"Sup nerds, Gabe" she doesn't consider him a nerd because he hangs with the cool people also "Stephanie " she nods in her direction,  Steph looks shocked "you know my name?" She kinda stuttered "I know everyone's name, I'm always the first to know a name and face" she nonchalantly said "you're very pretty" Stephanie blurted out "yea, so Carter boy" she didn't say a thank you, rude. I kept my eyes on the table " we have to do the project next week because I have things to do this week" I look up for a brief second to see her just standing there, I say "alright whatever " and she walks away.

We wait until she's out of ears length.

"She was nice guys, what's the matter with you?" Stephanie says in a high pitched voice "if she's was nice she would have friends to sit with her at lunch" Emily pointed out as we turned and saw Giselle sitting in the back table alone just looking at everyone else. "Well I'm gonna go sit with her" Stephanie got up and walked in her direction "No no no no no no" all of us said trying get to stop her, she wouldn't listen so we let her go "well, we lost the one pretty girl that would talk to us" Gabe said as Emily glared at him, her grey eyes flash with alittle hurt. "Gabe, just don't " I said as I saw Em put her head down with sadness "what did I say?" He stupidly asked, I shook my head and turned back to Stephanie and Giselle.

Giselle looked kinda annoyed, probably from all of Stephanie's talking then for a split second I saw Giselle laugh, like I think it was genuine but I can't hear from all of the kids talking about probably the same thing we're all looking at. Then Giselle gets up and walks out leaving a smiling Stephanie walking back to us "what did you say to her?" Gabe asked shocked "all I said was I like her hair, she liked mine, then I asked if she wanted to come over my house this weekend, she said yes "  Gabe started to applaud her "you just did the impossible,  you made her laugh without her hitting you" he said,  I laughed.

"Then it's not so impossible " she said taking out her lunch and eating. This girl is brave.

Giselle's pov

That girl had guts,  it was nice having someone to talk to without arguing or fighting. She invited me over for swimming this weekend and I said yea because I didn't have  anything also to do and I bought this swim suit recently and I don't want to let it go to waste by swimming in my own pool with no one. She is gonna be my new person to talk to.

While walking down the hall I see Malik, a Puerto Rican boy that doesn't really talk to anyone outside his group,  he's cute thought. Tan skin, black curly hair that makes you want to run your hands through it that's slicked back into a ponytail,  and a nice body, plus his dimpled smile is gorgeous. He spots me and smiles, I look at him and was about to walk past until he called my name. "Could you come here?" He said with with a shy like smile,  walking over there he embraced me into a hug. Even though he smelt good as hell. I punched away.

"Don't touch me" I said crossing my arms "well could I talk to you real quick?" He said looking me in the eyes "you're already talking so continue " that came out more rude than I intended,  that always happens. "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me on Friday? " he had a slight Spanish accent that made me melt. "Why?" I asked feeling like this was a trick "Because I like you, you're different from all of these stuck up white girls" he explained  "well they say I'm a stuck up black girl,  but sure I'll go with you" he jumped up in excitement "ok so can I get your number and we keep in contact " I nod and write my number on a random piece of paper I found  on the floor. Nasty school.

"OK I have to go to class so I'll text you when school is over, or in class" he smiled and I giggled,  the hell I don't giggle. He embraced me into a hug again but this time I didn't pull away, damn he smelled good.

When he pulled away I said bye and walked away feeling his eyes on me, probably my butt. Turning the corner I bumped into someone. Carter. He fell while I just stumbled "watch where you're going bitch " I said like a boy would to a girl if the turns were switched "sorry I don't see you" he said with his head down "obviously " I brushed past him and continued to walk down the halls not even knowing where I'm going.